Reviews for In Retrospect
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I agree with you about Danny and Sam. She would have definitely used his fame to push her own agendas. She wasn't so bad in the first season. She really did make a good best friend for him. But as the seasons went on, she became more shrill and a hypocrite. In a way, she only liked Danny because he had powers. Everytime he expressed that he wanted a normal life, she would go on and on about how being normal was bad. She never gave a thought that maybe he was tired of fighting and getting hurt all the time.

Now I feel that Danny and Valerie made a more interesting couple. Val liked Danny for Danny. She liked the goofy nice guy that he was. She's a strong person in her own right, so she wouldn't have to use Danny's fame to get what she wants. Val knows the value of hard work. I think that's something Danny could respect about her. Yeah, she was angry that she lost everthing, but she didn't whine about it. She's also a good ghost hunter and I can see Danny and Val making a good team.
mon-ra chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
great story. I have to agree with you that Danny and Sam would never work out. In the show Sam only seemed interested in Danny's powers and often tried to use the friendship card to get him to do what she wants. I think that the only reason Danny ended up with her was because he's too much of a coward to go after the girls he likes.
BubblegumLight chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Finally another DannyxValerie fic. Thank god I wasn't the only one who thought that the DannyxSam thing was just wrong.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Yeah I understand you, Sam kinda annoys me too so I dont think her relationship with Danny would have lasted.

All in all this was a good fic.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 1/19/2012