Reviews for Snapshots
persiegirl20 chapter 32 . 4/10/2017
I have read "100 days" a couple of times, but shied away from "Snapshots" because the resume to me implied character death of either of our favorite men.
So I did the absolute no-go: Skimmed the last few paragraphs, and when I realised all was cool, I dove right in and am now thankful for that decision as this is a GREAT fic and incredibly well-written.
I still don't know how tumblr works so I'll never get to see the photos, BTS goodies and whatnot, but these things live in my head which is the next best solution.
Thank you for this wonderful experience.
khastle chapter 32 . 7/1/2015
Holy Christ, infinity/10.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 32 . 4/5/2014
Aahhhhh the klaine it burns...in such a deliciously intoxicating painful way. Wonderful writing...can I say that I was actually making Kurt die in my head, just to imagine people's reactions? In fact, I was imagining him DIEING while Blaine was performing and Blaine getting a phone call on stage (because he had his phone so he could get updates on kurt's status)... I'm kinda sick in a I-like-to-torture-fictional-characters way. Anyways, loved the story, write on, peace.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
OMG! Audrey and Oliver were born on the date my mom would have turned 100!
persiegirl20 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
So both Nan AND Toby and Andrew?
sammyinthetardis394 chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Oh. My. God. I read this fic a few months ago (by downloading an epub version from tumblr) but I never really looked it up on FFnet. I remember reading this and thinking it was absolutely amazing! That is all.
2maluv chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Reading this again for the gazillionth time XD I think I've read it mostly on ao3 before...
But just thought I'd drop a line to tell you that I think Blaine's speech about dreams was beautiful :)
Vitaminsdaily chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
This was one of the best and sweetest fics I have ever read. Simply marvelous!
lizinprogress chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
STOP IT.

I'm not crying. I swear. It's just... dusty? Allergies?

Nope. Crying. Ugh. Sweetest fight-reconciliation-proposal ever.
lizinprogress chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
I have been enjoying 100 Days so much, I decided to see what else you'd written.

I am absolutely adoring this story. I love the style, the way you're telling these little pieces of their future/history. And as for this specific chapter (Bucket list, Part 1), I LOVE IT. Love the songs, love his disrupted dreams, love the henna tattoo lady. I can't wait to read the next part, but I wanted to comment first and tell you how much I'm enjoying it.

Have a great day!
Eponime chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
That was an absolutely perfect ending to a perfect story. I loved how you combined so many 'snapshots'/ pieces from The Book, complete with flashbacks. I was ridiculously happy to see what had happened to Sebastian, and adored their second visit to Nan. But those were just small sections of an incredible whole. The treasure hunt was a genius idea - all the little parts of it were gems. And the culmination of it all in Kurt's 'remarriage' proposal was brilliant. Even the ring was perfect.

I can't believe it's come to an end. I've just enjoyed reading this story SO much. Your writing was beautiful, the plot was fantastic, all the characters (including the OCs) were brilliant... I simply cannot put into words how grateful I am to you for writing this story. It was more than a story - it was a whole world. It IS a whole world. I hope someone else stumbles across it like I did, and derives the same amount of pleasure from it as I did.

Thank you. :)
Eponime chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
Australia's three-quarters of a mile from the surface of the sun? Hahaha! Maybe in Alice Springs or Darwin or somewhere, but where I live the temperature's currently around 10C! Our class had to be race marshals for the junior school cross country, and it was bloody FREEZING! ;)
I loved that chapter, though. Both songs used in it were perfect. They played 'It's Time' at the cross country! And I love 'Somewhere Only We Know'. I thought that one was particularly fitting for the chapter. Their traditions (the deck etc) were gorgeous, and so was the surprise party. I can't believe this is the second-last chapter... I was just so used to thinking that there were heaps more left that I didn't realise. Oh dear...
Eponime chapter 30 . 6/17/2013
That was the perfect end to that particular story arc. I'm glad you didn't do eight chapters - although I LOVE reading your writing, that ends in a really natural place. I can't imagine how wonderful it would be to feel healthy again after so long of being sick. And not just for Kurt, either - for all his family and friends as well. It would've been so hard on Blaine, and especially the kids. But I loved that ending. :)
Eponime chapter 29 . 6/16/2013
I swear these chapters just keep getting better and better, and I have no clue what to write. They're just extraordinary. Truly. The whole thing with Sebastian was inspired, I swear. Utter genius. It was perfect and beautiful. And just so tragic about Matthew. All of it was amazing. Thank you for writing such incredible things.
Eponime chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
No! No no no no no! He can't... Oh no...

I wanted to say lovely things about this chapter, but they seem so inconsequential now. I did love the chapter, though. I loved the fact that Blaine had a show, the songs he sung, the whole bit about the florist, and the conversation with Burt. I just love him so much. He was perfect in this conversation - he really helped Blaine, I think. Oh no...