Reviews for The Last Drop
jacelovesclary chapter 8 . 3/26
Wow. I'm not even mad that it ended like that because it was so sweet. I loved this fic and can't wait to read the sequels!
Maybe2Morrow chapter 8 . 2/18
Loved this! Now I'm off to read the sequel :D
Maybe2Morrow chapter 6 . 2/18
I love that you wrote "no shit Sherlock". that was just amazing lol XD
Septembers Oblivion chapter 8 . 2/15
My favorite story! Brilliant! I was grinning with a silly look on my face all through the story!
Thank you for sharing! 3
Julya chapter 4 . 1/29
May I say bravo. Bravo, bravo, bravo.

You are an extremely talented writer. And genuine writing is incredibly difficult to find in fanfics. Like holy shit this is really good. And very classy might I add. You are very conservative with the sexual tension between John and Sherlock in a way that leaves us wanting for more. Furthermore, there's a legitimate plot that we Sherlockians can only fantasize about. I can actually picture Martin and Benedict acting this out. Bravo.
SarahKnight chapter 8 . 1/25
Wow, loved this. Laughed out loud several times. You really captured the feel of drinking and being hungover as well.
IAmFarTooYoungForThis chapter 8 . 1/25
good work! Still debating whether or not the 'delayed gratification' was a Hiddles quote :)
Haiass.x chapter 5 . 1/21
I can't believe you wrote the stag night one year before the Sign of Thre aired. This fic is canon! Also there was that line 'Fine, have it your way. You always do' that is too similar to the 'Your way, always your way' (or something like that, I can't quote it yet, just give me one more rewatch) in HLV. Are you sure that you're not Mofftiss? Because I think you are hahaha Anyway, great fic so far. I'll keep reading later, I have to study a bit now
Binksy chapter 8 . 1/20
Brilliant, I really enjoyed this story. Nicely paced and well written, the characterization was good.
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 1/14
Love this story! You are such an engaging writer.
Annabellie-ache chapter 8 . 1/7
You are a beautiful soul for writing this
*worships*
kawaiiyume312 chapter 8 . 1/6
I don't have words to express my feelings for your story! G. This is all I can say :) And no - I am not exaggerating.
wetrustno1 chapter 1 . 1/5
Congrats- your story just became canon.

Literally this was all I could think about when I watched tonight's episode.
I don't know why..I can imagine this...seems realistic and you described it well
BakaAnnsan101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
3 FANTASTIC!
Loved the way you depict them, and LOVE your sequels and ending hell I love everything of urs. I think I'll be heading to the sequels n commenting as well. HOPE THESE GET POPULARISED. The sure as hell deserve it.