Reviews for The Last Drop
Sherlocked chapter 8 . 6/16/2020
And just WHEN, may I ask, are you updating? Please, please, PLEASE update VERY VERY soon, preferrably within a day. )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Hey there, writer of this awesome fanfic! I must say, there are not a whole lot of fanfictions out there that I love so much I can read them twice. But this is the third time I've read this story, and I love your other works too. I'd just like to say thank you for writing them (I know it was a while ago) because I can tell you, they've got me through a few rough nights feeling considerably happier. Thankyou, I love you like Mycroft loves his umbrella.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2020
This was one of the first Johnlock fanfics I read a while back, and I lost it before I could add it to my list of favorite fan fictions. I’m so glad I found it again! It’s excellent. ️
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2019
This was so blasted good!
Thomas chapter 8 . 2/22/2019
It was great! I stayed up till 2:09 am to read all of it even though i need the sleep
Bayluv chapter 6 . 2/10/2019
"No shit, Sherlock" He said it! YAY! I've been waiting for him to say it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2019
This is amazing! And hilarious.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2018
2018 and still waiting
Glea chapter 8 . 4/8/2018
Ooooh. Sequel! I'll go there asap :D !
Glea chapter 7 . 4/8/2018
Ah. Oh. Woooah. Yeah. God I have loved this so far. You write so well! And what a cliffhanger! Thank goodness there is more chapters :D !
Aelia Weasley chapter 4 . 3/20/2018
Ok so, firstly, this story is amazing. I'm watching it happen in my mind's eye and I can hear the characters boxes speaking your dialogue. Secondly, I'm sober as a judge but if they have more tequila and gin, I might just need an aspirin and glass of water.
Amy chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
I have by instance read this fic at least 3 times. Last 2 times I think you hadnt finished it yet. At least I had no recollection of the ending. I love this fic so much and I tjink it is brilliantly written. You have promising writibg potential.
Potterel08 chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
Ahhhhhh! I'm in love!
Jana chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Phyona this is the best Johnlock fan fiction I've ever read in my length of time living. You don't refrain from including their weaknesses and present their personalities as if it was a direct reference to the show. You weren't afraid of letting Sherlock and John making mistakes and throwing off their chemistry and that's why I love reading over your trilogy over and over. John is raw emotions and Sherlock is genuine and they're not portrayed as if the author created their personalities and I am really glad to read it. I'm not used to homosexual sex, so it was interesting to read, but their sexual chemistry was absolutely wonderfull. It's hard nowadays to find solid pieces of writing to come across and I give this a genuine and solid 5/5 stars and a 20/10 rating!