Reviews for The Last Drop
IAmNumberOneLOL chapter 8 . 1/23
This is this one of the most in character fics i have ever read, and it is AMAZING. Absolutely fantastic, beginning to end
HoneyBear84 chapter 8 . 10/2/2022
Love it lol
Sherlocked chapter 8 . 6/16/2020
And just WHEN, may I ask, are you updating? Please, please, PLEASE update VERY VERY soon, preferrably within a day. )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Hey there, writer of this awesome fanfic! I must say, there are not a whole lot of fanfictions out there that I love so much I can read them twice. But this is the third time I've read this story, and I love your other works too. I'd just like to say thank you for writing them (I know it was a while ago) because I can tell you, they've got me through a few rough nights feeling considerably happier. Thankyou, I love you like Mycroft loves his umbrella.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2020
This was one of the first Johnlock fanfics I read a while back, and I lost it before I could add it to my list of favorite fan fictions. I’m so glad I found it again! It’s excellent. ️
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2019
This was so blasted good!
Thomas chapter 8 . 2/22/2019
It was great! I stayed up till 2:09 am to read all of it even though i need the sleep
Bayluv chapter 6 . 2/10/2019
"No shit, Sherlock" He said it! YAY! I've been waiting for him to say it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2019
This is amazing! And hilarious.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2018
2018 and still waiting
Glea chapter 8 . 4/8/2018
Ooooh. Sequel! I'll go there asap :D !
Glea chapter 7 . 4/8/2018
Ah. Oh. Woooah. Yeah. God I have loved this so far. You write so well! And what a cliffhanger! Thank goodness there is more chapters :D !
Aelia Weasley chapter 4 . 3/20/2018
Ok so, firstly, this story is amazing. I'm watching it happen in my mind's eye and I can hear the characters boxes speaking your dialogue. Secondly, I'm sober as a judge but if they have more tequila and gin, I might just need an aspirin and glass of water.
Amy chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
I have by instance read this fic at least 3 times. Last 2 times I think you hadnt finished it yet. At least I had no recollection of the ending. I love this fic so much and I tjink it is brilliantly written. You have promising writibg potential.