Reviews for Remembering it all
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Amazing story! I thought I reviewed it a long time ago. Sorry about that.
Jumana chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Good ending (sniff) bit of a romantic sod me.. havin Duke and Scarlett back together again and going back to normal life... and him actin a bit of an ass wid Scarlett... Gr men are all like that... good story i really liked it..

comicfn chapter 10 . 5/2/2004
Wow, that was fantastic. Loved every bit of it.
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Congratulations! You've been nominated for the Best Duke/Scarlett Romance!

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
tsunami-chan3 chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
Awesome story. Duke & Scarlett are my fav. Got any Zarania/Mainframe stories? Dusty? Enjoyed the story immensely.
Colton Awards 2002 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Congratulations, you've been nominated in the Romance catagory of the First Annual Colton Awards for GI Joe Fanfiction.

Voting is underway until November 10th so please stop in and cast your votes today at:

Matt of Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 8/24/2002
Well, I was looking for an entertaining romance story to help me relax a bit and you came through in a big way! Some of the traits Duke showed in the earlier chapter were a bit annoying, but you hit the idea of an amnesiac soldier dead on more often than not. Easily one of the best Duke/Scarlett stories I've ever read.
Bobo Masato chapter 10 . 7/31/2002
Yeah! This is the best!

Absolutely the best!

Duke and Scarlet finally get together. I cry reading your story.
InvisibleNinjaPirate chapter 10 . 7/31/2002
Awwww! That story was soooo sweet! I absolutely loved it!
T chapter 10 . 7/28/2002
Awwwww! that was so sweet. Loved it!
Bobo Masato chapter 9 . 7/23/2002
This is so good and so sad at the same time.

COL...(cry out loud);_;

I cry so bad. I feel so bad for Scarlet. I wish Duke will get his memories back soon.

You are such a wonderful writer. Please update soon.
SciFiMan chapter 9 . 7/20/2002
this is a wonderful story. can't wait for the next chapter. keep writing.
Lady Korizak chapter 9 . 6/14/2002
wow, great ending. but what happens next with Duke? Do tell! Please update soon. thanks!
tophat chapter 8 . 6/9/2002
Oh poor Scarlett! Don't leave us hanging for long!My brain is pretty tapped out right now!

tophat chapter 7 . 6/3/2002
Come on can't leave us hanging like this!