Reviews for Soul Searching Through Time
WallWatcher33 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Um, Emmett's not a blond, his hair is black.
WallWatcher33 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
That rhyme...it's the same one from Untamed Loner's 'Threads of Our Souls'!
But the woman was definitely NOT Amira...so who was she?
csfla chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
I can't for the life of me understand why this has so little reviews! Although I do wish it was longer, I didn't want it to end. What a great concept. I really didn't know what to expect when I started this but I'm so glad I did! Great job. Loved this story!
Wolves Rule71 chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
Bravo! Absolutely amazing. Loved it honey, you have a real talent. Hope to read many more stories from you.

Wolves Rule71 chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
hmmmm... Edward is an asshole! that's all i'm saying.

lol

Wolves Rule71 chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk Cruel so cruel leaving it like that. Gonna keep on reading. You know the sad part about all this is that in real life there are women just like Bella. With men who control their every move. So sad.

Wolves Rule71 chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Hey girl,

Did i mentioned that i hate Assward Cullen? I always thought that he was a possessive asshole! Never letting Bella make her own mind, "because he knew what was best". And she was a stupid fool that didn't see it. Urgggg! ok enough rambling going to keep reading. Once again love the story!

Wolves Rule71 chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Sorry to say this but i really hate Edward Cullen, never liked him in the books or the movies. I always thought there was something seriously wrong with Bella for staying with Edward. But that's how the book goes. Thank God for Fanfiction and the brilliant minds of thousand of Team Jacob fan. Did i tell you i love the story? lol

Wolves Rule71 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
OMG! Amazing and beautiful. Don't have words to describe this wonderful story.

Wolves Rules
Zayide chapter 15 . 3/1/2012
It was actually a really kewl story...no matter how short it was or that you didn't kill the leeches...lol

I liked the fact that because the Cullen's took it upon themselves to make matters worse by bringing the Volturi into the situation The thunderbird stepped up and "made it rain"!

The old lady kicked a$$!

And With JXB gettiung their HEA, I am soooo set!

Thank you for sharing the story with us...let me know if you are starting any others! (PM me)
amberella-ella-ella chapter 15 . 3/1/2012
I didn't think I was going to like this story but I read every chapter that you posted and I found myself actually liking it. Great job!
Zayide chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
Oh shit!

The Cullen's are such cowards!

They knew! didn't they!

Bella is going to be pissed!
cloudshadow22 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I love the poem you used at the beginning, but it does seem to have a known author:

"'Do not Stand at my grave and Weep' is a poem written in 1932 by Mary Elizabeth Frye. Although the origin of the poem was disputed until later in her life, Mary Frye's authorship was confirmed in 1998 after research by Abigail Van Buren, a newspaper columnist.[1]"
Zayide chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Peggy!

you are awful!

How could you?

Ending it here just to torture me?

ME!

**deflated, sighs sadly**

I guess I'll just have to wait till the next update...
Zayide chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Oh damn...he was hypnotizing her? what a bastard!

I am sooo going to sic my dog shaggy on his ass...he's an ankle biter and will tear up some marble fast!

Go on Jake! bust some leech ass!