Reviews for Second To None
Midna18 chapter 1 . 3/2
Omg... so firetrucking amazing! I can totally see a drunk Finland being all badass and possessive xD
Ask-FemFinland chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
So freaking amazing. Please make another SuFin one PLEASE!
NerdyKnifeGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Santa is naughty.
sunny-bear chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
ah i really love the consensual possessive-ness! you handled it really well, while others make it seem creepy and just over-the-top. this is one of the best smut fics ive read in a while, good job! : ) you write sufin really well
AceOfSpades22 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was really adorable. I approve! It isn't often I find people who admit to Tino not being some sweet innocent little thing. He WAS a sniper verdammt! In any case, wonderful! I loved it :)
Mischiefer chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol xD I would love to see how that meeting went xD
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh god o/o
That was... very hot, to say the least. I love when Tino is in control, it's just brilliant.
In contrast to me being a tad red in the face from the smut, you had me giggling a bit at the Denmark and Norway comment. I sorta pictured out that whole scene in my head, ehehe.
BlueBowTies chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
ohmygod! dom!fin! oh, you have no idea how excited i am after reading this. it is so so so hard to find good dom!fin fics where the characters aren't ooc but you managed it! i think i'm in love. :P
wonderful story, def one of my favorite sufins of all time!
waterfallmistress chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow... that was hot. Really, really hot. I love how you made Finland so dirty and Sweden so submissive and still kept it IC. It's very well written too. Awesome story :)
I eat souls for breakfast chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHON
o0RiDa0o chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
äntligen! ;)) i have been looking for these kinda fics where tino is actually doing something and this was epic! ;D this is how i always picture this pairing, i just don't get to read stuff this great everyday...

already in the middle of the fic i was like yay 5 stars but u get 10 for making sweden say "suomi" ;))))

tackar!
OnnaMurcielago666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was awesome! Jealous!Finland isn't common and that was reaaly well written! No sp/gr mistakes, and pretty in character! Congrats!
minn's.star chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh my goodness why in the world haven't I reviewed this yet?

I really like this. I really, really love this, Finland's characterization here just makes it for me. I like how he's so possesive over our favourite Swedish man *cough**cough* Also, I like dirty. Trust me ;)

Anyway, yummy story, great job!

-minn
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oooh, love this: "where their bed is in a mess, the walls are deep blue and dreams become reality." :D Awesome line. :) Hehe: "caused by hard kisses and sexy Finns." ;D Hehehe: "Why Finland keeps rope stored beneath his bed, Sweden never finds out. Where he learnt how to make knots like that is an equally big when Finland is done, there is no way in hell Sweden can squirm out of the rope's tight hold." XD Love this: "both burning with want, with desire, with a force that always lingers beneath to be released at moments like this one." :D

Loved this. :D They're so darn cute together. XD *heart*
Fate-of-true-Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Damn, that story was... whoo!