Reviews for Second To None
This is amazing! Sufin is my favorite pairing but it's so hard to find anything about them let alone brilliantly written smut. I'm on the look out for more!
I really like this fic. I've never read Sweden as a uke before but you pulled it off really well. Great job!
RandomTrash chapter 1 . 2/3
At Meeting;
Me; *Eyebrow wiggle* So you where the uke today?
Sweden; ...
Me; ...ohohohohoh~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
The very last paragraph was amazing. I rarely, if ever, have a "fan girl attack," but that was absolutely worthy.
Salmiakki chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
It was so nice to read about Finland being the one in control. I always like it when semes and ukea change places :'D

This was very well written and I enjoyed it a lot!
shsiwbsish chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Wow, this was a twist. This story is really unique and HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT SO MUCH WE NEED MOE SEME! FINLAND I DEMAND A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING
Midna18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Omg... so firetrucking amazing! I can totally see a drunk Finland being all badass and possessive xD
Ask-FemFinland chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
So freaking amazing. Please make another SuFin one PLEASE!
NerdGirlWithKnives chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Santa is naughty.
sunny-bear chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
ah i really love the consensual possessive-ness! you handled it really well, while others make it seem creepy and just over-the-top. this is one of the best smut fics ive read in a while, good job! : ) you write sufin really well
AceOfSpades22 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was really adorable. I approve! It isn't often I find people who admit to Tino not being some sweet innocent little thing. He WAS a sniper verdammt! In any case, wonderful! I loved it :)
Mischiefer chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol xD I would love to see how that meeting went xD
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh god o/o
That was... very hot, to say the least. I love when Tino is in control, it's just brilliant.
In contrast to me being a tad red in the face from the smut, you had me giggling a bit at the Denmark and Norway comment. I sorta pictured out that whole scene in my head, ehehe.
BlueBowTies chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
ohmygod! dom!fin! oh, you have no idea how excited i am after reading this. it is so so so hard to find good dom!fin fics where the characters aren't ooc but you managed it! i think i'm in love. :P
wonderful story, def one of my favorite sufins of all time!
waterfallmistress chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow... that was hot. Really, really hot. I love how you made Finland so dirty and Sweden so submissive and still kept it IC. It's very well written too. Awesome story :)