Reviews for Teasing Wars
TakaKarin chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Omfg my heart beat so fast at chapter 7 ... was the best chapter I ever read in days or weeks and Im now a ZoRo fics addicted. Could it be possible another chapter (s)? I would give a 20 with more chapters or at least a resolution 3 You managed so well their personalities and situations that will actually fit in manga and anime. Omg I'm excited because of your fic, You have a new fan i can tell ... thank you!
Nobody chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
She's pregnant and this story is a 10
tunsax1 chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Oh my gosh the chapters I read so far are soooooooo cute!
meme chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Sea Wan River chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
HIS woman

this fic is killing me
smilesallthewayforever chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
10!10!10! That was amazing! But what happens!?
Lil-chan chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Please continue this story! :)
omagerdnerdynord chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
this story deserves an awesome 10 :)
i really hope you could make a sequel, i really want to know what happens,next, and i'm sure i'm not the only one, given that this is a great story!
Please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasesp leasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
seriously, you would make us readers so happy if you updated this or made a sequel!
Abby chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
It is not nice to end a story in a cliffhanger mode. HAHAHA.
mgaa chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
cliff hangers aren't entirely a bad thing but the way the story ended makes readers think there's another chapter coming...so this is a four(for the way it's ended)
ReaderxGirl789 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
this story was so cute and funny :) i really loved it, since i am a robinxzoro fan myself. i am off to read the sequel right now, and as for the rating i would give it a 9 or a 10. you have talent if i may say so myself ;)
ANDKO chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
AAAAAAH. At first, I thought she was pregnant, but now I don't know. D:
VeraVera chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
HILARIOUSSSS LOVE IT :)
1004-Angel chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
*chants* Robin got pregnant, Robin got pregnant!
That is so funny, because right now I'm reading another fix where Nami is sporting Luffy's child. Oh, behold the irony.
It was an adorable story. A few typos here and there but nothing too serious. ;)