Reviews for Teasing Wars
smilesallthewayforever chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
10!10!10! That was amazing! But what happens!?
Lil-chan chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Please continue this story! :)
otaku03 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
this story deserves an awesome 10 :)
i really hope you could make a sequel, i really want to know what happens,next, and i'm sure i'm not the only one, given that this is a great story!
Please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasesp leasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
seriously, you would make us readers so happy if you updated this or made a sequel!
Abby chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
It is not nice to end a story in a cliffhanger mode. HAHAHA.
mgaa chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
cliff hangers aren't entirely a bad thing but the way the story ended makes readers think there's another chapter this is a four(for the way it's ended)
ReaderxGirl789 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
this story was so cute and funny :) i really loved it, since i am a robinxzoro fan myself. i am off to read the sequel right now, and as for the rating i would give it a 9 or a 10. you have talent if i may say so myself ;)
Purple Handprint chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
AAAAAAH. At first, I thought she was pregnant, but now I don't know. D:
VeraVera chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
1004-Angel chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
*chants* Robin got pregnant, Robin got pregnant!
That is so funny, because right now I'm reading another fix where Nami is sporting Luffy's child. Oh, behold the irony.
It was an adorable story. A few typos here and there but nothing too serious. ;)
Seis Fleur chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
You're killing meee. They're too sexy together :3
Seis Fleur chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I'm getting hooked :D
cloudy rains chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
This story is pure genius! Down right brilliant x] i love it! Please make a sequel ] definitely ]
OcHa.Choco.cHips chapter 8 . 6/3/2012

i love u story...!
NicoRobin2000 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012

Robin has a baby in her womb and the father is Zoro! please, if you can, continue this story! I want to see the look on Zoro's face when he finds out!

mr reader chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
really like it hope their is a sequel cant wait to find robins secret

keep going!