Reviews for Mother Hen
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25
I loved it! You brought the characters to life in a way which made them seem so very real and I must thank you for posting this story. So very touching. So very sweet. Love it! And love the creative backstory you so thoughtfully wove for the brothers Holmes.
I definitely read a second chapter!
Thanks once more, Anonymous
Lucia chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was BRILLIANT! Absolutely perfect. More crying please!
Dreamitandbelieveit chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Amazing mon ami. I really like this. And maybe they can work on the case that Holmes claimed there are dead ends in
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Type your review here...
castiel11 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
pas de suite sais triste
EnakaT chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was definitely so touching! :(((
ponyo1706 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
i hope you do do another chapter as this story is really interesting and i want to know what happens next
scribbles
chestry007 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
What a wonderful start for your first story! I do hope you continue writing.
thevintagekid chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I would love to see another chapter! I really enjoyed reading this and I like how you explored Holmes's vulnerable side, something you hardly get to see.
starsnstripies chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
extremely touching. wonderful job :)
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Simply brilliant. I really could picture them as I read this ... brilliant!

Tara x0x
GreyBlob chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aw! That was adorable. I wouldn't doubt for a second that Sherlock has some sort of abandonment anxiety. This was very well-written, and first story or not, you hit the nail on the head with it. Post your work with confidence! It's well deserving.

And just in case, story alerted. :)
HannaHazzard chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very good. I enjoyed reading it very much. poor Holmes one gets just the need to hug him :(

very well written, I hope there will be more
WorldofWarCraftFanatic16 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
For your first Sherlock Holmes story, this is wonderful. The emotion is conveyed nicely, and I would love to read another chapter. The story Mycroft told was one of my favorite parts of the chapter. I could picture that happening very vividly. Keep writing!
Condiotti chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow, great story. You nearly ruined my makeup! Keep coming with the updates!

Live Long and Prosper!