Reviews for His Favourite Holiday
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
that's one unforgettable Christmas for Sirius :)
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You mentioned other archive sites you've posted on, what are they and what is your pen?

I just found this and would enjoy the chance to explore more of your writings.
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I do like re-reading this one. I've got a whole heap of stories I'm (finally) reviewing and Favouriting, and this is - clearly - one of them. Love it!
GingerTeaLeaf chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
that was cute! I really enjoyed the feelings of Sirius for hermione; they were so...real!
Mischa chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was a wonderful ficlet. I'm gutted to hear you may be quitting fanfiction. You and Tinkwolfe were the only reason I shipped Sirius & Hermione anymore and it looks like she's gone for good too. But I understand. We all have to move on eventually. I do hope the two of you get published one day!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hey.. It's disby from lj. Long time huh.. As much as I'd like to say that I'm all for change and moving on with life and such, I really can't when it comes to sbhg fics. First ceredwen, then serade, now you're going on hiatus..? Please.. I really hope you find the time and inspiration to update sometimes. And please don't take any of your fics offline for whatever reason. Retain THE WAIT over at grangerenchanted atleast. There are really a handful of good sbhg gems out there and you can't deprive people like that. :-( sorry if it sounds immature...
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aw, that was beautiful. Light and fluffy and very very sweet. I like the way you brought Lily and James into it, like a nice version of ghosts of Christmas past.

It will be a shame to see you go entirely, espeically with the Wait unfinished, but I suppose there comes a point where we all move on, more or less. You've been an inspiration, writing the level of fic that I aim for, your characters are great and your storylines so engaging. I'm sure your original fic will be amazing. The very best of luck.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love it
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awww! That was sweet. And while I'm sad that "The Wait" may never be finished I really appreciate you taking a moment to let us know.:) Good luck with your original works, reading your fanfic has been a pleasure.

As always, thanks for posting.

JoanGlover chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
pelespen, thank you for this story, and even more, thank you for the many hours of enjoyment you have given me through the years as I have read and re-read some of your stories. I respect your decision vis-a-vis . As I'm in my sixties, I have very much enjoyed your NC-17 stories. I am not familiar with dreamwidth of Archive of Our Own, but I will go looking. I wish there were a way to learn about/find/read your original work. Somehow, I'm not sure your original work would be published under the name, pelespen. Anyway, thank you again. I wish you well!
Jukava chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's just so fluffy but not too much, with tiny little bits of angst and fear of rejection, and memmories of darker times, and I love it!

And I particulary love all the memories you've descrived at first, Sirius doing everything he could to piss his mother off and all those happy Xmas memories, it was really great!

I really understand and respect your decision to move from fanfiction to o-fic but it's really good to read you again in this fandom. I hope that maybe, from time to time, when you need some change of air from your original texts, you'll publish again some fics like this one, because I really adore your Sirius.

(PS : And one more wonderful text for me to translate, I'm thrilled!)
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh my, that was sweet. Thank you!