Reviews for Monster
SeriousHamburger chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
I loved it, but it ended a bit to quick.
Notoriously Nerdy Magical Girl chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Why link...WHY
Pilpols chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Poor Ghiraaa
Pilpols chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Lol Link appears out of nowhere
Pilpols chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Nice chap!
Pilpols chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Lol poor Link
Pilpols chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
! :O
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
[Cause...you know, Ghira's a sword...]

Swords do sink like rocks...xD
ElinaPhantomTheSheika XD chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
colll next capi seriously has great

I hope that if Gripy estoi very impatient and will not let me to annoy my sister -.-UU

And congratulations for your good and chapter 12 of ghirahim monster created by link UUU...god he
SkywardDiamond chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Hehe that ending was hot :p
increak96 chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
*le sigh* Shonen-ai ending... *perks* BUT THE FIC WAS STILL SO AWESOME AND WORTH THE READDDDDD! XD XD XD I loved this fic, it was truly amazing. And I am sad that it is over. :( But... I sh-shall live... i th-think... *cries*

So awesome XD
SkywardDiamond chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Yeah I tried to get hubby to learn how to do that 'swishy' figure-eight type sword sheath move with a nerf sword. That's how hot I think it is...

Anyway, this chapter had my eyes darting around _ Meaning I was enthralled so I was reading fast, lol...looking forward to the last chapter.
SpeikobraRote chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Okay... Ghirahim you are not a jumping ball... bouncing of the ground again and again XD

That was seriously painful but somehow great at the same time.

:/ somehow I have a bad feeling cause Ghirahim was weakened and damaged way to much daww...
increak96 chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
I can't tell if it's yaoi or not! *dies* Is it safe for me to read the next chappie if I don't like yaoi? I REALLY WANNA READ IT! BTW, so good. :D DEMISE IS GONE! And Ghirahim is loyal to Linkyboy. :D
Kwessie chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I can imagine you're out of ideas, 'cause I have the same problem. But believe me, you're a lot better in making up story's and getting ideas then I am. But I'm trying, and I'm having something you could call a small piece of a story. Why am I telling you this? Just to show that if you try and if you want it, you can do it. If you believe in yourself (like I do) and if you're patient, things will work out and before you know it, you've written those last two capters in no time! ;)