Reviews for Blood Traitor's Child
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is wonderful. I love how you portrayed them both.
WelcomeToLolaLand chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wonderful. I like the way you make Cedrella sound as a Black, even tho she wants to prove herself a Weasley. Having a child to prove everyone wrong, to prove it her marriage to Septimus was not a whim, but love. And I love how Septimus is so happy about having a child, and he knows his wife so well, he knows she's hesitating. Loved it!
InfinitIsh chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Amazing.

We don't know much about Cedrella or Septimus, so it was a great learning experience. I didn't see any Spelling/Grammar issues, and this was perfectly believable.

If I didn't know you were a Dark side author, I'd never believe this was your first Weasleys fic :))

Good job, check out the results when they arrive.

Thanks for your entry :))
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I don't think you quite have the Weasleys yet, but it's the needing to write about them before you're comfortable rather than blatant mistakes.

I really liked the story. :) I found it kind of...I don't know, interesting? odd? that you actually wrote about a blood traitor, not counting Andi since you make her have a bunch of regrets anyways. XP great story! :D
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Gamma I loved how you chose Cedrella and Septimus and Arthur!

And how Cedrella wasn't sure of having the baby, but then realizing that if she wanted to leave the Blacks forever and never come back, then having Arthur was the best choice.

I also loved the way of thinking you gave her. Black but not wanting to be Black anymore.

I really enjoy reading stories of the Blacks, especially the ones around this era :)

Much love!

C.G.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was really interesting! I like the way you pictured Cedrella's state of shock and disbelief, and even of denial at first. I also like the way Septimus noticed at once that something was not quite right with her, and his explosion of joy at the news. It was very endearing, in a way, and made his following understanding of her hesitations all the sadder. The way Cedrella had long since resolved not to have a child, and how much the decision she has to face unsettles her, were very well shown. I really like the way you showed that in fact, the child wouldn't be wanted as a being, but a symbol - it was pretty harsh, but it made lots of sense, taking Cedrella's personality into account. It reminded me so much of your fic about Andromeda, in which she is using Ted as a way to escape her family… It's so meaningful, the way human beings get treated as a means to an end by those of the Black family who are desperate to escape… It really says a lot about the family… Well done! )
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh Cedrella's a Black, all right. Absolutely every inch a Black.

To have a child merely because you want that child to symbolise is something the Blacks would do. She's more of a Black than anyone else, I think...at least the way you write her! Great job!