Reviews for Surviving High School: Cliche Cliques
ScissorLuv-98 chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Such a good story, please continue for the sake of your readers. (If you need inspiration or anything feel free to contact me.)
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
wow, I forgot about this story completely. I loved getting to reread it as if it were the first time. This story has made me feel many things, from love and understanding of your characters to heartbreak and depression and what a wonderful rollercoaster it has been. I love this story and wish you luck in the next chapter.
kritiasthegod chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
This was awesome can't wait for the next one
troy1234 chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
THANK GOD YOUR BACK! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANT TO READ MORE!
Tori chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Ty Ty Ty so much this chapter was so great Pleease continue with the story! Have them go out on a romantic date just a suggestion lol! Really keep it up Ty Ty
Tori chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I was the one that wrote this coment on August 3rd. If anyone even the writer has a different place they put the stories let me know I want an Update! This story is awesome! When ever and update comes let me know! On my twitter TORIRJOHNSON please finish this story is soo good Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
This is soooo good! You have to update more I want together Pleaaasse!
Jay RoboDog chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
I've been a bit late on reviewing this chapter, but better late than never. I really love this chapter. I love Britt Robertson. I love Triple Dog. I love Chapin. I love the whole story. I first read this a LONG time ago, around the time you first posted it. This story, when Rocky's interacting with Ash, makes me laugh more than I'm used to. The warm fuzzies and feels hit me like a wrecking ball.

One thing I thought you should know is that when you say "hella" it replaces "a hell of a lot." So "a hella lot shorter" is really "hella shorter."

I only know this because my school is full of the sort of people who innovate words like that.

I'm officially stalking your stories. Just thought you should know.
Rauraisauslly chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
DUDE IF YOU DONT UPDATE IT SOON IMMA COME TO YOUR HOUSE EAT ALL YOUR COOKIES AND MURDER YOUR STUFF TOYS! (If you have any) PLEASE UPDATE?!
Em chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Dude! This is the best rece fanfic yet! U NEED to update! My life and the entirety of all my feels depend upon it! I love this fic and if rece isn't endgame I might rip all my hair out and cry myself to sleep. Thanks!
Dragon Master Out
Masterclass MC chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Wooooow, I'm JUST now seeing this after almost a year since its update. I been gone too long but please keep up the good work. You're a great author.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
More please.
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Awww. I just can't get over how cute that last paragraph is
ILoveRece chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Update please! I love this story! 3 it's one of the best ReCe out there.
MOLLY RODRIGUEZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I WISH YOU COULD BE WITH ME AND DONT BE MAD OR SAD WHAT THE THINGS I DO OR I MAKE I FEEL FREE AND I FEEL FREEDOM FOR THE STUFF DID AND YOU DID AND YOU I THING YOU COULD COME BACK BABE AND I WILL L OVE YOU AND LESSENING TO YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITLY AND YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME