Reviews for Chew Toy
Demon is dead chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
sooo cute!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Delightfully insane. Morghen mentioned this pairing and I just couldn't see how it would work've done it, mew. You've made it work. I like how the hat realises perhaps there is more to life than being in storage. And Fang...welll, n'aww, I just like Fang. This was strangely cute! I applaud you!
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Weirdest pairing I've read about today. Hahaha. But I am once again reminded of your pairings. I guess it's a norm, but I like what you make, strange as they are :) haha.

Had a smile on reading this. Really cute :)
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I tell you now, lady, I freaking adore you. You come up with the strangest pairings! Seriously, I thought I was weird for shipping Seamus/Angelina, but you made me feel so much better about it! :D

This story is soooo cute and adorable! I never thought about The Sorting Hat actually having an inner voice. And Fang... oh Fang. How I love thee. xD Very nice pairing.

Oh, thought you might get a laugh out of the fact that I'm GAWKING that you've written 448 fan-fics. SERIOUSLY? 448? You're a beast.

-throws up peace sign- I'm outta here y'all. PEACE.
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hey mew!

Aw, I feel for the hat. It sort of reminded me of Toy Story - storage.

It was so cute! Fang/Hat... Odd, odd pairing. Yet, I might write it...

lowi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Ahaha, mew, this is hilarious! And cute, in a /very/ odd way. I mean, Fang and the Sorting Hat? I can't even believe it... Or I can, after reading this as it was very believable (:O) but you know what I mean... XD

Anyway, I have to say that the way you characterise (give him an inner voice?) The Sorting Hat was fabulous. It's so him, even though we hardly know him...

Well, fantastic work (as always)! :D
Searlupe chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow, not really sure what to say on this. Definitely made me chuckle and helped brighten my day a bit, so thank you.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This...I don't know what to say XDDDD It made me smile. Such a silly pairing, but it kind of works. The Sorting Hat would get bored, if it's sentient...Lol I don't know who else could pull off this pairing, mew.