Reviews for I Don't Believe in Fairytales
lowi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is fabulous, mew. I mean, seriously. I have to admit I had to do a little research, because I had never ward of Fay before, but now I do, so that's great. XD

And, wow, the way you wrote her. It's beautiful, she's lovely characterised, so deep and the way she hesitated about finishing her apply for the Auror office was brilliantly pulled off. (Because it's so like me, lol)

And Rolf. Oh my goodness, ROLF. &hearts I fell totally in love with him, his cuteness, ALL of him.

And you killed Lavender. *sobs* that was so sad, but extremely wellwritten, and it just added so much to this, okay. :3 (and both Parvati and Sally-Ann were flawlessly written, I really liked them)

Then there's one more thing (or there's a lot, but...) and that is something that really, in my opinion, showed your skill as a writer. It's just a very very small thing, which I hardly even noticed, but anyway, here: "What else could go wrong in this post-war world?

- -3

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Rolf said when Fay found herself on that bench outside the Ministry for the second time."

I love that. How you ask what could go wrong in the end of that part and begins the nest with "What's wrong?" I think it's because in Swedish class today we studied different styles and stuff, metaphors, anaphors, all these beautifying things you could do with a text, and then I read this and I am like "omg mew you should have been there." ;)

Ramblings aside, this is gorgeous, and I loved this story. :3
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awww. This is so sweet! I never pictured Rolf as a redhead, but the idea is somewhat endearing. Plus he's a little Luna-like, but not overdone...his characterization is perfect. I feel bad for Parvati...poor Lavender! Wonderful fic.