Reviews for Call of the Wild
CourtneyBingham0 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
this is a great story so far. i like that it continues whith years and not months or weeks because it takes forever to get to the point thankyou for writing a great story!
Dove-not a horse chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
My username shortened is dove just for the record
Ha ha hah! I love this chapter and the story. I had to read this a few times because it was so funny.
spilledinks chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is absolutely amazing. You get the characters so well which makes this fanfic enjoyable. I love this
DrummerGirl150 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I love The Scorpio Races and this story so did it justice. Congratulations!

. /
PhoenixEye10000 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
that was funny! yay! shell cottage! i was actually already thinking something along those lines! XD
squidgy78 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Update soon it is good so far!
bookmaniac chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
very nice
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I loved your story's write more as soon as possible I'm dying to get more
Gia279 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
ERMEHGERD. Okay. Had to get that out of the way. Now for SERIOUS REVIEW face. My goodness! Your writing style is as lovely and lyrical as Ms. Stiefvater's! I am extremely impressed! And the stories themselves are adorable! I liked Finn's- before this I couldn't quite put my finger on the vibes between Finn and Sean, and I have to say, I agree with you! Finn seems a bit bitter! :( I love the first chapter, too, though, especially your symbolism with the wind, Gabe, and Finn. Just lovely!
forestgirl12 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I like what you're doing here! These little one-shots are cute and I like how you put so much meaning into them and then explain it. Keep it up :]
HungerGamesFantasy chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Oooh I Loved this! 3 Please write more, I love when they're together :)
Black Elegance chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love this first chapter. It is singularly the best fanfiction portion to capture Sean and Puck's relationship. Like Sean himself, the words are few but full of meaning. I like how you described their kiss here. I like that Sean wants to say "mine" but doesn't and rationalizes that in a thought that just fits. I enjoyed your author's note; the tale of Thisby and the sea has encaptured me too. I feel the same as you about the wind- I worship the wind- wild and free.
And yes I'm in love with Sean too... Sigh...
Favoriting this fic for this wonderful first chapter. Thank you!
Enthusiastic chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I hope your horses get better soon
TearsOnTheRiver chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Finally! A Scorpio fic! I've been waiting (and havent been let down) I freaking love it!
SecretKeeper1095 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I just found this story.

I literally think this is the most beautiful fanfiction story I have ever read. I've always loved Sean and Puck's relationship- its not a shallow, Omg-fangirly-freak-out romance, but it's REAL and deep. And you portrayed this perfectly.

You are an incredible writer, honestly.

This is DEFINITELY going in my favs.

Wow, this sounds so stalker-ish but seriously, it really affected me. It was just like the book!

Okay I'll shut up now... :D