Reviews for Chicks Dig the Metal Jaw
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This story was absolutely hilarious! It gave me a good laugh. :)
Kibetha chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Haha! Still grinning, this just made my rather shit day. Nicely done! I'm gonna be honest... Revan should have been a girl in canon. I can just imagine her being catty and sarcastic... kind of just like this. Love it!
ThoseRavenousTigers chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well. Malak was horny, and so was Revan. She just refused to respond to methods she found stupid. A funny tale.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Did not expect that ending, but it was hilarious.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is cute. The Rodian Barbershop quartet was hilarious. I don't blame Revan for getting out of there, because that would have made me either run away or laugh, too. I also liked the bad poetry and evil deed permission forms.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
HAHAHAHA! :D

This was exactly how I imagined it would be. And using the Rodians as the barbershop quartet? Perfect, absolutely perfect; their voices always add a nice touch to a song. At least Malak had the good sense not use Selkath instead or Revan probably would have murdered him, the quartet, and then bomb the hell out of Manaan-which is what we all want, in the end. Maybe they can do that AFTER sexy time.

And just as I suspected, this has inspired me...to writing something. Or just play KOTOR 2 again. XD

~~SpeedDemon315
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Thank you so much! I guess in the end perseverence really does pay off. I love how very...empathetic Revan is here. If only Malak had been willing to do his brain-storming in front of Revan then they might have avoided all of that. It's too bad they never actually got around to bombing Manaan. I bet there was just too much specific paperwork involved for it to be worth it. (But I didn't see any whistling...)