Reviews for Veritatem Dies Aperit
Catalina H chapter 21 . 4/12
Wow. That was intense. Unlike any other story I've read. Really good. You did a great job, and I feel like you kept the characters in character for that set of circumstances. Don't get me wrong, I loved the first epilogue and would love a sequel to know how Tony coming back goes, but I'm content with the second epilogue as well. As for the forgiveness part, I believe you showed Tony's struggle well. Though he understood the reasonings that didn't make it any easier, and I think you did a great job portraying that, while he wasn't going to just forgive and forget, there was too much good history to just throw away. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
Drag0nst0rm chapter 15 . 3/22
I love rhe intense emotion of this story. Fingers crossed that SecNav doesn't get away with it.
bjq chapter 21 . 2/1
FABS
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
You wrote this a long time ago, but I had to tell you how great it was. Your idea to write two epilogues was fantastic; I only wish we knew what happened to everyone [esp Tony & Gibbs] after Tony left. I want to read more of your stories; hope they're as good as this one !
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Intriguing beginning.
Anon chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
Funny to be commenting on a story completed years ago. Good story, well-written. I find this second version to be more realistic than version one, or maybe that's just bias as to how I'd feel. Tony is very forgiving though, dangerously so, so maybe version one is right. Dunno. Anyway, great work.
lmill123 chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
You know it would have served Vance, SecNav and the higher ups if one of Tony's frat brothers was a top attorney and sued them all for several million. After all they ruined his life and his career just to earn some more power and it's something they all richly deserve. That would have been fun to see, all those big wigs being kicked out of their jobs and their little games blowing up in their faces.
lmill123 chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
You know if Tony would have used his brain since it was SecNav that set him up and tried to ruin his career just to make brownie points . Tony really should have hired an attorney and sued the hell out of SecNav and left him with nothing and without a job.
Grandma chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Right on, Tony! He deserved that punch...
Grandma chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Rule 5 : Yeah, but he did it anyway...wasted good(Tony)...
F*** them all!
Grandma chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
This is such a great story...Bravo to you!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Wonderful story!
shoppingnull chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
This was a great read. I was mesmerized by the story and read it through. I had to think but I am afraid that the last epilogue is more likely to have occurred. Thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
I have no idea if you are still on this site or even reading reviews however I felt the need to leave this

One: excellent story

two: Gibbs and Tony I truly like how wrote these two characters it reminded me why I used to like NCIS. But also reminded why I grew to hate also in how the others characters were so easy on turning their backs on Tony like they did when Gibbs when off to Mexico and there down hill. You nailed those characters to a tee.

three: I like the second ending better it was more believable
nando2k50 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Could not finish the story, it was really good so far but it feels like it is another Saint Anthony Forgive & Forget Everything... The writing was terrific though...