Reviews for I've Never
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Cheesy yes, but so cute and sweet and just rightly sinful ;) xDD
waywardgal chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
It was wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
i love it! i absolutely love it. the fangirl in me just died of a major noosebleed. thank u for writing this story.
Airy89 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That soooo awesome present
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Fangirl Squeal! I think my heart just melted & everyone is looking at me like I am aboslutely deranged due to the incredibly sappy smile plastered on my face! This was so sweet & smexy! I loved it!
sasookeisreallycool chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
omg this is so not cheesy its so cute and hot and wOW GATDAMN
flaming rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
OH, HELL YEAH, BITCHES!
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
U wanna know something funny? I thought this was a different story! The with neji. Hahahahahahahaha! I thought Gaara cheated on him. Ah I'm an idiot. Anyway I loved this. It was awesome.
Ari The Fox chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
OMG! i LOVEDIT a though im not the best at taking slash furiously... this was sooo amazing! i loved it sooo much!it seemed that you were able to keep them ic while STILL doing a good slash.
Tara chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Loved it!
Joya Verde chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was amazing! Love the details and how cute Gaara was when he woke up all sore, bruised and confused lol
It's nice to see how dominant Naruto was and super playful and sexy when dealing with Gaara too! This was a wonderful read, now if only someone made a doujinshi based on this story...
Hikaru.Foreva chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved this! It was really nice!:P
Sora oguelive.com chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
-blushes- it may have been cheesey but it was awesome, i was giggling when Gaara was getting drunk but then I was blushing later on in the story, over all it was very cool and I enjoyed reading it, thank you soo much for sharing this with us _
A Fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
If that is cheesy, it must be the most delicious and wonderful kind of cheesy. Like the really really expensive cheeses that rich people eat, but far sexier. :) great story, loved reading it. Keep up the great work!
tj chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
it is very cheesey however it is a good cheesey ive had situations where that has happened but they werent friends so this story reall hit home and it was really good beside. but then again ive never gotten drunk to the point of not remembering any way this was a really good story and i hope that you continue to write many more humorous romantic very cheesey stories