Reviews for Higher Education
SusanMarieS chapter 25 . 3/31
Lol. I love this story. I'm a big fan of children done right in the potter world. Great job. Oh and Adrian is cool too.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
Can you do a sequel?
SuzyQ1822 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
That was just a wonderfully cute story! :) I thoroughly enjoyed it! I love reading your fanfiction! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
(Sneer) And the weasel makes three, if the other two
are morons because they were taught at home, it would
explain the idiocy of the the weasel and his disgusting
table manners.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
(Sneer) That's a hell of a lot more than the ginger vermin will ever have in his joyless, miserable existance.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
(Sneer) What an douche bag!., actually make that two
douche bags...the repulsive ginger duo think that they
know what is best for Hermione and her daughter, well
it's certainly, most definately not the ginger troll,he's
not fit to lick Hermione's shoes, let alone to be a father
to kit.
Montara chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
Loved the relationship between Draco and Kit :) It was so sweet! I could understand Hermione's reluctance at the beginning but I was glad when she finally let him in for good.

It was so sad what happened with Kit's real parents, especially because they died in her new dad's house. That will be very hard to explain :(

I think the Ministry should have been the one providing with everything for the school and not Hermione! She should have only been the Headmistress and a teacher and not using her own money for the better of all the wizarding society.

Thank you for this lovely story!
Tigermusic chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
AWWWWWWW... A really really cute story!
The story is really sweet:-D
And its now one of my absolute favorite stories
you have done a really amazing work with it :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 25 . 10/22/2013
Very nice story!
I couldn't help myself but noticed that it was always Hermione the one who asks Draco to marry :-) *from all the stories I've read so far* A bit feminist? ;-)
The-Dragon's-Secret chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
I wish I could log in but my internet is being frustrating - so I've just written my guest name as my username. I've been stalking your profile for a while now and reading your many stories and I have you on author alert but I'm generally on my phone and way too lazy to be nice and review; I know, I'm terrible. Besides the point. I love the way you write, it's short and to the point and rather enjoyable. Reading up to chapter 11 of this story last night at midnight - when I was desperately tired pretty much sums up how much I love them. Funny - sorta - thing: I accidentally clicked last, instead of next chapter and was thoroughly confused. If you had to improve anything, I'd love a little more description. Whilst it's really fun to be thrown into the deep end, your stories sometimes have a tendency to seem rushed. For example, Laws and Love seemed a little disjointed. But I love your original ideas and I hope you keep this up. Sorry for making this review a monstrosity the size of Hagrid - if he was a paragraph. Oh, and sorry for not really reviewing this story particularly. Oh, Kit was adorable, btw. I love her, she's so cute, But every time I read her name I think of an ugly jute bag. My mind takes kit way too literally.
SlytherinTech chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
So cute!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Awww your stories are always fantastic and this is another of my faves:) thankyou
nat chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
cute story! :) loved it.
Pug1998 chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
Loved This story! It was almost a reverse to the one about Draco and his daughter Cassie:)
hkmac chapter 25 . 3/2/2013
So sweet. Another well written story. You do such a great job with characterization.