Reviews for Revelations
BlueIce RedFire chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Love it!
Professor Owlfeather chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Lovely! I had trouble reading Chris' dialouge tho.
Juliejustdance chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
AWWWW ITS SO CUTE LUV IT
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love zoke also and this little story was sweet.
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I am more of a Dawn/Mike or Dawn/B guy. What? Because she is my niece and I love her to death means I want her to be with someone better than Scott. But hey, she makes a cameo in five (do not ask how I know that) and that was dissappointing. But enough about me. Let's talk about my third favorite niece! I actually enjoyed it... altough, I have to admit, Zoey and Dawn have done nothing in that in their lives. I like how you portayed Mike. All in all, that is exactly what I think he was hiding his disorder for. Then Scott ruins it. (Spoiler.) Anyway, loved it, loved you, loved everything! Peace on! Boop!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was the best story I ever read about Mike and Zoey. This is what I would of wanted for one of the episodes instead, except the part Mike got really upset about the revelation of his MPD.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Svetlana isn't swedish she russian
Maplepool chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awesome story.
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awesome Oneshot! :D :D
I think MikexZoey is one of the most awesome couples in Total Drama! :)
marisa chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love this if that happen then the show would be amazing! Zoey& Mike forever! :D
AMANDA chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
THAT WAS CUTE
PokeCardcaptorTsubasa chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Chris getting bit by a sharkScott being voted off the showMikexZoeyEPIC WIN
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That's so sweet! Poor Mike needs a hug. :) Real funny on what you did with Chris and Scott; we all know they deserved the humilation. That's really nice of Zoey to comfort Mike. Good job!
TheVampsFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was amazing and sweet. I love Mike and Zoey together, they are my favorite couple in the story.

Really good writing skills!

CrazyReviewer05
Samtastic V2.0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
LOVED this story. Big fan of MikeXZoey.

Chris is a jerk, Glad the shark bit him. So sweet that Zoey didn't care about Mike's condition.

You should TOTALLY do another MXZ story!