Reviews for Hot Air
Jiopaba chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Holy crap. It's... this is on the level of WALL-E. It's a tale so incredibly WAFFy that it nearly moves me to tears. This is some of the best... pseudo-romance I can ever remember reading. The character interaction is just incredible. I really should have gotten around to reading all your smaller fics long ago. This is like the fifth one in a row that's just been beyond incredible.
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
yes. i like yhis one to. albiet it is a bit cheesy...
Joker8heart chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I Like! the story is good and a moderate amount of cute fluff! :)
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Reading your storys is always a pleasure. Im not realy sure what you would like to read from my review but I try to be honest. Please forgive my bad grammar but english is not my first language.

As always i like the authenticity of the characters. Its just Kyon and Haruhi in this story but it works just as well. I dont always see them romanticly involved but in this story it was the right amount. Your writing is easy to read and understand. YOur flow and grammar are also exceptional. I greatly enjoy reading them.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I think you've always done a great job of capturing Haruhi and Kyon's dynamic, this is just another excellent example. The trouble that she's dragged him into, which he enjoys but wouldn't have initiated himself... definitively "The X of Haruhi Suzumiya". 5/5.
Starburstia chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh man, for such an amazing writer, this person is quite tetchy. So amazing! But managing to offend people just by reading her/his sorta defensive profile :(

Like what the hell? To the average sitegoer, it's: Yay! 13-16 year olds, come criticize my story! And understandably, everyone is: this is the most fantastic thing I have ever read holy crap. Years later: Lol this site sucks balls I'm outies.

Okay, yeah yeah s/he probably has a real good personal reason just ranting. It's not even like s/he's going to be reading this, right? Bleh

Okay anyway I absolutely love this persons writing and I'M NOT TOO SURE on what this dude even considers a good review. But damn. Excellent everything and great characterization. So cool.