Reviews for Two Little Girls
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow. That was really well done! For a first freeverse, I'm really impressed. I have no clue how to do freeverse, and you handled it well. Hmm, I wrote a sort of angsty Dom and Vic fic too, a couple weeks ago. Maybe Dominique is just an angsty sort of girl. :P
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
It's beautiful-really-great work :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was really well written. I have written freeverse, but haven't published it yet.. I'm worried it's rubbish :L

I really liked this, it was great, and I loved the angst. :) I really liked the opening and ending verse, it was very effective :)
Death's Inevitable Kiss chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is amazingsauce! I've never read a freeverse before, but even I know that this is the best thing since Coca Cola was born.:D

So, it's lovely and I love it and you're awesome.

~Joey! 3
EmilyLupin77 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Loooove it! :D
Rainbow Dust chapter 1 . 1/20/2012

I loved it.

No wait, I still love it. No d. Just love.

Absolutely perfection of perfection with a dash of perfection followed by some perfection.

It's just like my Dom and my Vic and I love it.

I love it

I love it

I love it.

I wanna marry it.

Can you marry us?

I call dibs.

It be my... wife? husband? I'm not sure. You pick.

I love your Dom, and I love your Vic and I love the style (of course) and and and and, it was just so perfect D:

You should write moar of thisness. You should.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, you should *nods* *pushes to write more* DO IT NOW D:

you also have to update ISS, I dont CARE that you CANT write RIGHT NOW.

Love :D

... Anyways, it was perfect. It was like Percy wrote it, just more pretty, because Percy needs to make everything perfect, and this was perfect, but it would've been boring at Percy the prefect written this perfectioness, so I'm glad it was you.

You're amazing.

I love you.

- Siggalicious.
xNomii chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh my god this was so amazing! I've always thought of them like this for some reason, but then again I've never liked Victoire. Except in one of your fanfics, then I love her. This was really good!