Reviews for Retribution
Georgiana's Muse chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That was kinda creepy in a horror story way.

I wish you had gone into how Renesmee knew about the other girls {was it Edward's mind reading or perhaps Renesmee was able to read minds}. Also, Dr Cullen and Dr Swan at the end were weird. If you didn't want us to think that Dr Swan was Bella why choose that surname? What was the relevance. It may have been more fun to make them Mulder and Scully.

All in all it was still a fun read..
sindhura chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this is really amazing . something completely different but very interesting. please continue this story! i would like to know more abt jake and nessie. please update :)
BlackImprint chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
A supernatural crime-fighting duo! Love it! (_)
suzmac33 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow! That was awesome!
doodles11 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Interesting tale, if only there were vengeance seeking ghosts for all the bad people out there in the real world! Disturbing o/s but I take it that's what you were going for!
fictionlovingfreak chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
well, that was super gruesome murder but also a very right one.

made me want to puke at James! this story can be considered as a social awareness for little girls from these kind of people.

And as usually love and adore your work.(no surprise in are simply awesome!)Waiting for another story of it up!
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I wish most strories i read on here were as creative as that. That was really really really good :) i love how Nessie sees Jake as an imaginary friend but hes real-ish. This is like horror film stuff, good work 33
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
OH! Wow, I understand everything now. Stupid me, lol.

Anyway, you're bold for posting this and if anyone flames you, I'll kick them in the ass. Great job!
dkgors chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh my that was creepy in the best way! I loved that James did get spades! If only that could really happen to pedophiles!

Good lord but you crank out alot of stories, lucky for us readers...huh! :) take care, Dixie
WolfGirl1335 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Well this o/s definitely took me by surprise. Although I do not condone pedophilia, I actually liked it. I was cheering on Renesmee and Jake :) The end part kind of confused me, but other than that, BRAVO! I'm glad you took a chance with this type of touchy subject!
Tashay789 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Happy 30th story on FF! This was so different from every thing that I have read from you. What makes you a damn good writer, is that you aren't afraid to try out different genres. I enjoyed this spooky tale and you did it with justice. Jake sure did handle Jake. Renesmee is one tough little girl as well. Good job on this and you shouldn't get any flames, because it ended with a bastard dead.

Keep the O/S coming! ;)