Reviews for The Mole: The Lucky Match
Anonymous chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
Luigi's being pretty suspicious now. But Toadbert was suspicious the last few chapters. Or maybe it's Daisy cuz she's innocent. Or it's Mario, cuz he's innocent too. Who knows?
LoyalKoopaTroopa chapter 31 . 8/20/2013
Most hilarious author's note EVER. :D
LoyalKoopaTroopa chapter 24 . 8/20/2013
IT"S A CRIME! I laughed so hard when Mario was player 2! I haven't read Divergent yet but if you like it so much, it must be pretty good. :)
D chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Daisy is acting pretty suspicious in my opinion, and I like Kammy and I don't think its her. This is a really great story!
D chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Awww! Starlow was one of my favorites!
Toadette-Lover chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
Hurry, hurry! UPDATE! xD

I love this story so far! And just count this as the poll vote, but i think the mole is either Daisy or Toadbert!
K. A. Oceana chapter 31 . 6/1/2013
I finally got around to reviewing! Yay! :)

OK, enough with that. Let's get down to it!

Although this chapter is short, that is not to say that I didn't like it. I actually thought it was funny and interesting.

*"WHAT?" Daisy yelled at Mario, her green hair bouncing as she stepped towards him, curled her fist, and brought it back. Luckily, Luigi was there just in time to grab her and pull her away.

"He didn't do it!" she screeched at him. "Did you?"

Luigi took a deep breath and shook his head.

"We lost? We LOST?" she tried to kick and punch Luigi, and he grabbed her arms again, trying to hold her still.

"Dais! Dais! Calm down!"

"Auuuuuugh! Sdofughsfjoariehaahrfg!" Daisy yelled. The camera dizzily panned to Mario. A lot of thumping went on in the background, and when the camera moved back, Luigi was alone, blinking, and rubbing a black eye.*

There was something about this passage that I didn't really like. I felt that it was kind of OOC for Daisy. I don't think she would have been so dramatic.

*"All right," Toadsworth said. "Now we need someone who is witty and good at thinking on their feet."

"I think we should go opposite for this one, too," Luigi said.

"Good point," Mario agreed. "So, you, Luigi."*

But! Luigi is smart! He saved Mario from the Boos in the Lugi's Mansion series! XD

*"So it's not opposites?" Mario yelled. "LUIGI!"*

That was a very good plot twist. I thought it was hilarious. Keep up the humour!

*"What!" Daisy yelled.

Everyone stared at the strapless, short, tight, sequined black dress Toadbert handed to her.

"I'm sorry," he said sheepishly. "It was either this or a frog costume."

Daisy harrumphed and headed to the female dressing room.

Luigi was given a bright blue polo, a green baseball cap, and maroon cargo shorts. He stared.

"Um, don't you think..."

"Clashing, I know," Toadbert said, turning pink. He handed Mario an orange bathrobe. Mario stared in disgust.

"What is it?"

Toadbert snuffled. "I tried, guys! Really!"*

Hee hee. Poor Toadbert! Perhaps some fashion lessons are in order?

Anyway, it's really good. The only thing I can ask for is maybe not to use emoticons in the story. I know that loads of people love it, but I prefer to keep it to the Author's Notes. Speaking of, your author's note was hilarious!

Damn, now I have to update my story. But it's amazing how this story makes me feel better! Yay! :)

writergirl64
Founder of Pen to Paper
Member of Constructive Criticism Guild
dragonboy123456 chapter 31 . 5/13/2013
I for got to ask this 10 seconds ago, why the f*** was I skipping down the pavement?
Evildragon1 chapter 31 . 5/13/2013
FIRST REVEIWER, YEAH! so any way good chapter, a few weeks ago I was in the little mermaid at my school. I hope you are okay from when you were in the hospital. rating: 9 out of 10. that's all now
Evildragon1 chapter 30 . 5/8/2013
HI! Im finally reviewing for this story! ok so I have an idea for one last challenge before the FIINAL EXEMPTION. So I was thinking that there could be a fighting challenge. the challenge would be worth 25000 coins. now when I say fighting challenge, I don't mean a fighting tournament, I mean a 4 VS. 1 fight. who they should fight, its up to you, but please don't make it Bowser or some regular Mario villain. maybe you could make an OC (original character, if you don't know what OC means). now the reason this challenge is worth so much is because it could be a very hard challenge. Well I hope you take my idea into consideration, bye! ps. if your not good at writing fighting stuff I could do it for you. what Ill do is PM you the story, And you could post it.
Freek Sheet chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
Hewwo.. The mole is most definetily daisy. Dunno why. And I also really like this story. I love it when people put kamek or kammy into a story and make them nice. Oh, and I'm going to follow this story. And favourite the author sometime later. Bye!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
So they missed by two coins? WAAH!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
What would happen if someone's feet touched the ground?
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Toadbert... ARE YOU THE MOLE?
Clues: Maybe HE set the autopilot thing, and because HE wrote the letter, maybe that's why HE recited it without a single peek.
Opposition: Unless he'll be like Princess Toady's Jojora and be a smarty-pants... only to be eliminated in the second-to-last episode due to rushing and a tie or something like that.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 3/2/2013
Silly mole. What if it's PEACH?!