Reviews for Liberty
2pMaple syrup chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
.God. This is the most hilarious thing I have read. EVAH. I can actually see that happening. Dat king doh.
Lol.
ObsessiveFanNumber1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
*bursts out laughing at seeing the beginning* Oh-my-Godzillas, the irony!

*breathes* Sorry, lemme explain there. Back in October or something, we were studying the Revolutionary War (and I just about cried every day thinking of Arthur & Alfred, btw), and my teacher referred to the Declaration of Independence as (I quote him directly) "the world's best break-up note ever!" and England as the "crazy person who doesn't want to be broken up with"! I started cracking up so badly thinking of all the USUK supporters who would love or hate him for that. And later, he read us a break-up note that he said he'd found on the floor after school, and at the end, he told us it was "Signed, The Colonies"! *starts cracking up again*

And now this! *rolling on ground, pounding floor with fists*

*takes deep breath, gets control of self* Okay. Real review now. *deep breath* And I'm listening to 'Careless Whisper' by Seether, which is super fitting, too...

*sniffles* Poor England...I wonder how much America held back tears/cried while he was writing that. England's always been his big brother, though. Even as an adult, you can see signs that he still initially thinks of England as his older brother.

*winces in sympathy* *hugs England*

This is really well written. *sniffles* It's giving me the sniffles... :'(
Insert name here chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ahahahaha! This is hysterical! I think it's pretty accurate too... I can totally see that happening!
Rukia Blood-Moon chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
O.o I'm not sure if this was your intention, but...

THAT WAS F***ING HILARIOUS! XDDDDDD

I especially loved the part where the king came in and where America's insulting the king in his letter.