Reviews for Uke Flu: Erotica no Baai
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Yai! another semuke! Awww those two are do cute! When I imagined Yukina sparklin from patherhood I laughed so much, he will be a walking lightbulb haha
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
x3 Hehe, I'm loving this series that the bunch of you are writing :D It's awesome to see how each of you are putting this all together x3 (PS - I wasn't aware Nowaki was having twins o0 YAY :DDD )
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hooray! I love the uke flu, so I'm really glad to read the story centred on this couple.

I'd love to see how "the visibly pregnant Yukina" handles work, school and Kisa-san.

With this pregnancy there will be lots of opportunities for their relationship to develop or rot in a ditch. I hope for the best.

And this line " Kisa let out a sigh of relief; every day he was worried he'd say something wrong and get Yukina upset with him," makes me thrilled. Oh Kisa, if only you knew.
Lumoa chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ohhh please write more! I love these two so much! I really wanted to see what happened when Yukina told Kisa he was pregnant with twins, but it was never put into the original story. Please update and give us more!
lostfairyluna chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Very nice job picking up this story arch from The Uke Flu. I am so excited to see Kisa's reaction to finding out about the twins, but I feel bad for Yukina at the same time.

I hope you update soon!
BeyondBirthday133 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I think Yukina and Kisa will make great parents. But am happy it's Yukina that is pregnant, don't think Kisa would handle it very well if he was. Lol.
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ignore the stupid Bitch below me.

Im sorry about my language but all she does is flame stories and its seriously pissing me off. And I dont want you to stop writing this absolutely wonderful fanfic cuz of some stupid flamer.

I hope you just ignore her and update soon :) I really liked this. Ive read Cerberus' and The black flamingo's and im soooo glad theres one for Kisa and yukina :D im so shocked to see yukina as the one whos pregnant :O but its a nice twist!

My point: ignore the flamer and continue this story :)
puddintop chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I usually like reading your stuff on here, and while I can't complain about the writing level of this, the content is just...I really didn't enjoy this at all, honestly :/ It was a silly-to-the-point-of-idiocy idea in the JR fandom and it's no better when applied to Yukisa. Really, I can't take anyone who uses 'uke' too liberally seriously much anyways, but this is just out of the park :/ 'semuke' makes me want to reach through the screen and slap someone.

I really think it was a miss going with this-no amount of decent writing can make something as ludicrous as mpreg easy to swallow, and I hoped people wouldn't bring it to sekakoi, but I guess you can't win them all.

You're one of the best writers in this fandom, so I would've thought you'd be above such ridiculousness-it's fine to have fun (and if you honestly had fun writing this...well, I guess more power to you, but that makes me a little wary of your taste...) but this was a miss for me, sorry.
Hukuwa chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
*-* Well, I'll start by telling you that I love your stories and I love them all, and the idea of Yukina pregnant is simply interesting I like the fact that they interacted with Egoist and there was a Trifecta cameo(?) Lol Kisa's sister wasn't believing he could top xD

Can't wait for next chapter
Miyuki Meiru chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ohmigoodness! An erotica version of JR's hit fic! xD

I've enjoyed the Nostalgia version of this one and I couldn't help myself to read Erotica's version! xDDD

Awesome! And hooray for Yukina being pregnant! xD I've always thought that Kisa's going to carry the chils.

LOL, I skipped your summary... when I saw the title I clicked it right away. So I had the shock of my life to find out that Yukina's the one pregnant when all that time I thought it was Kisa! xD
Booboobitxch666 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Words cannot even describe how ecstatic I am that you are starting this you write such wonderful KisaXYukina fics I can hardly contain myself... Cerberus was right to let you carry on this story... I couldn't imagine anyone writing it and truly getting them and their personalities the way you do... I hope this is making sense... Anyhow this was a wonderful start to an adventure of being a family... Again I love how well you bring to light Kisa's insecurities about being with Yukina
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hooray! I am so happy that you decided to pursue this. I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it.

I love the set up and the idea of the tarnished prince wandering big bellied around the shoujo section.

The bit about the "right incentive" cracked me up. And sweet Yukina and his congenial attitude, despite his circumstances is soooo sweet.

"As if the fan club needed to see that the man who got their precious prince pregnant was a tiny little ukseme like him." This line really tickled me for some reason.

The part about Kisa's family's perceptions and his sister's reaction was hilarious. I am looking forward to seeing some funny interactions between the pregnant Shiori and the pregnant Yukina and am delighted to see your OC here again!

Wonderful reference to the dinner party and the comments about marriage and fatherhood from Kisa's perspective were both humorous and very poignant. Should make for interesting dynamics in the future.

Ah the double glow of a pregnant Yukina. Kisa better consider investing in some sunglasses.

Yay for apartment shopping...that should be fun...

"He understood that they were both adults and that they had other priorities, but that didn't mean he wouldn't have liked Yukina to make some kind of fuss. Especially now that they were connected by a child." Ah Kisa if only you knew. This little bit is actually quite sweet however.

""I'll definitely try, though," Kisa said. And then he laughed. "Besides, it can't be that bad. It's not like you're giving birth to an alien, or have twins like Kusama-san and Kamijou-san."" Again, Kisa if only you knew.

Yukina's sweet silence only makes the eventual reveal all that much more delicious.

Wonderful work MM, I am hooked already. I was a bit sad not to be the first review, but delighted that it's already generating interest and feedback.

Congratulations on the birth of your first bouncing baby MPREG. It's adorable in its infancy... can't wait to see what it looks like as it grows up!
Annalisse Rubisher chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Just to let you know, I didn't feel like logging in...

Well, anyway, I cannot believe you wrote Erotica no Baai! I am so enthused, man! I've been hoping for something else to read, and this has helped a lot! Yay!

Cannot wait to see what happens when Kisa-chan finds out he's actually having...

. NVM, that's a spoiler to those that haven't actually read the Uke Flu up 'till now...

Can I start referring to you as Micchan? :P I want to soooo bad...

Don't listen to me, though...I'm having a bit of a sugar rush, waiting for a Takanaga-sensei book to come in the mail.