Reviews for Welcome to Slytherin
Aphrodite Child chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Amazing!1111111
FictionallyLost chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This story deserves a round of applause. Seriously. This was amazing!
benjaminwhite1890 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I liked the story despite the shortness. I found no spelling errors and the prose was lean.
Shadow of Dangerous Eagle chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I'm really a Slytherpuff, but I lean more on the Slytherin side. SLYTHERIN RULES!
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I "lol'd" at this. I rather enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Totally describes my feelings for Slytherin in general. I like how the head boy is so serious because when I read fics like this one I like when the characters are brutally honest. Great story and keep writing.
Melissa Enders chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
ha ha! Loved it! It described my feelings of Slytherin perfectly!
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Excellent.
rebecca chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love slytherin !
MajorGodComplex chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You sum up everything. Especially "Don't treat others like you want to be treated, treat them how they treat you."
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
First, it should be pointed out that, despite the unfair reputation they are often given, Slytherins are not, in any way, naturally evil. Evil comes in many forms and that includes in the forms of all the Hogwarts houses, not just one. Slytherins are just hungry in their ambition, self-confident, and driven. They do not let emotions or obligations get in their way, because once they set goals, they full intend to go for them, no matter what is in their path. So they don’t truly mean to hurt people when they do, they are just incredibly blunt and straightforward, a trait that can be seen as shocking to the more emotional houses. In short, Slytherins are strong and beautiful in this strength, as they hold their ground and refuse to be nothing in the world.

The most positive pieces of a Slytherin are their determination and will. They are strong-minded, and you cannot take them down with your words. They can do bad all on their own, they do not need your approval or consent, therefore your opinion makes nothing to them. They take pride in their accomplishments, often making new goals along with their general long-term ideals, so they are always setting rewards for themselves and making sure they feel successful in life.
Slytherins can have a roaring self-confidence, which to some can be seen as a bad thing, but really helps them in life quite often. They are powerhouses and they are good at it, which means they are great at persuasion and sweet talking their way into something that they want. This is a great trait, because it means they do not have to resolve to brute force and argument, which they have no problem with initiating either. They can cause conflict and offend others easily, though this is often not intended, they are just blunt and rather apathetic to the views of others, and do not think of what they say in this manner.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This definitely deserves more reviews.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
More people should read this.
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/20/2012