Reviews for 5 Times Remus Loved Sirius & One Time He Told Him
Captain Storm Fox chapter 1 . 4/14
Dead. Beyond dead. I NEED more!
Favourited everything. And I LOVE how you're totally on my length about the way Remus should look! Lush.

_
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Aw man, nooo, it was going so well! This was really beautiful. I love the theme of Remus loving Sirius on all these different occasions which you carried through out the fic. The smut was pretty good, and that's coming from someone who usually doesn't like reading smut.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh love this! The last one of course is really sad, but it's beautiful all the same.
silentwinged chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh my gosh T.T The ending was... gosh, I never expected that! I had totally forgotten about the angst tag and then the ending came and god T.T I love it.
You're an amazing writer! :D Thank you so much for writing this This is the first fic I've reviewed in a LONG time :O Thank you, this fic is amazing :) 3
Fulgance chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very sad, very powerful, very perfect. Your ending packs a punch; this is probably one of the strongest oneshots I've ever read.

The dialogue is spot-on. The characterization isa mazing - I love James, even though he is very minor in this (as he should be), and Sirius and Remus are both very believable. Sirius has that reckless, slightly crazed, but good "deep inside" air, and Remus comes off exactly the way he does in the books, but younger. Shy, uncertain, full of love. And fragile.

A beautifully executed idea, and I'm going to stop here so I can find a tissue.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is perfect. The boys are perfect - all of them. Sirius and Remus' relationship is perfect. The loving smut is perfect. The dialogue is perfect. The humour is perfect.

You are perfect.

Please MOAR
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Jeez, this is just...amazing. Beautiful. Bittersweet. Wonderful. Love it.
gleek263 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I loved it! I'm too lazy to sign in, but when I do sign in, I'll favourite this story, because it was great xox
You'reTheMoon chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
this was fantastic! You write both the characters really well, and it felt very real :) thanks for sharing!
GoBalbucs chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was great! :D

The ending was really sad! D;

Awesome job!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I loved this but the ending was tragic :( Great job :D
nessyschu chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Just sitting here in calculus class sniffling, no big deal... :'(
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Beautiful and heartbreaking. I love it.
queenboris chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Is it normal to have nearly broken down at the end of this?

WHY IS THE END THERE. WHY IS IT SO HEARTBREAKING.

I think you should have put another one on the end;

After Azkaban, and after the truth being revealed, with the two back together. That would have been very powerful, if you know what I mean. c:

Regardless, an amazing piece, well done!
anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2012