Reviews for High Impact Vessel
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 3/22
That was a lovely, hopeful, poignant ending, however in another story Reid loves Morgan's cologne. forget which one it is, lol thanks I've knod of lost count of how many friends have died.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow that is intense, I've had far too many friends and acquaintances diagnosed and/or died of HIV very sad terrible disease, however, people certainly are living longer than when on of my friends died in 1988.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
:')
Melle22 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Nicely done!
Violet Eternity chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
This was so sad, but very well written and informative. I'm glad you wrote this. You did such an amazing job.
etpenusee chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
you know whats weird... I saw a comment on youtube of the clip where reid got shot saying that no experienced doctor would tend to an someone with another persons blood on their hands. great story.
musewars chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Love it. Once again am impressed by how you use the canon plot points to bring realism to your AU fics. Also am impressed at how you present such serious material in a realistic way.

On a lighter note, I giggled just a little at the mention of what foods everyone eats at Rossi's. :)

Great job, as always!
Ginshi-chan chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Your story is beautifully sad. Though, I gotta say, that was a very punny last line (only Reid and Prentiss).
Loved it chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
It's so lovely to read a highly realistic angsty fic that is extremely well written. Sappy romance always seems to make an appearance and ruins the story. Thanks so much for not doing that.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Kudos to you for tackling such a difficult and challenging topic, and sharing such a large peice of yourself in the process. I just read all 3 chapters - and I must say, it was very moving. Each chapter made me cry... and I loved how, even with his diagnoses, you gave Reid a somewhat happy ending in the realization that life does go on and while he might not be able to have all of the things in his life that he planned, he can still have a long and fulfilling life. This was such a beautifully written story. Bravo!
Tara621 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Ahhhhhh, this is so, so precious and it brings tears to my eyes. I adore the introspective tone in the first half, and then having the team together in the last half.

I can see touches of our friend in Spencer's letter and his optimism. This is a sweet and poignant tribute of sorts to him.

I cannot express to you how much I love, love, love the ending. The fact that Emily took an HIV test to be aware of her status - negative - and then Reid telling Morgan he's "positive" his life expectancy is 82. Such a clever play on words and such a refreshing take on this topic. I appreciate this story as well as the resources listed at the end.

Amazing.
Tara621 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
So, I'm pretty much in love with your characterization of Reid in this. His fear for everyone when he cuts himself. (And shout-out to Hotch for being amazeballs and perfectly in-character.) I can totally see Reid just saying, "Gloves, Hotch," like he does. Right to the point.

I love Garcia just generally reacting to the blood and then offering him a bite of donut. And Reid's "That's all right. Thank you, though, for offering," is so him and so epic and I love it.

It's interesting how you brought up that the team calls *him* when they feel sick. It's something I hadn't thought of, but of course they did, because they're awesome.

Then the conversation with Emily - the end that's just so melancholy. Excellent job.
Anon 123 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I can't believe I wasn't the only one who noticed the blood transfer during that episode! You have a good eye, my friend.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
How sad. I love Emily and Reid together, but now, at least in this story, that will never happen. That means sex and having children will be out of the question, or at least quite a bit more difficult to complete. I know nothing about HIV, but, I know his life span has just gotten shorter.
Kuria Dalmatia chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I really enjoy the interactions with the team here, especially Hotch's preparedness as well as him putting Reid in his place while on video conference. The conversation with Emily was wonderful as well.