Reviews for For the love of a man named Sherlock Holmes
MissCuriousBird chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I read through all the chapters so far and I loved each of them. There were a few where I just almost cried (especially at Mrs Hudson's one, god, that was a heartbreaker) and I laughed at all of Anderson's ones.
I can't wait to read more!
High-Functioning Ginger chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
Loved this one as well. Nice to see Irene setting him straight in some regards - those two have such intriguing dynamics for character-building. And even though John can't hear him - its nice for Sherlock to finally admit to it all.
High-Functioning Ginger chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
HELL YEAH! Go Sally!

Congratulations - you've given me a good reason to like Sally a bit more. A different take on her but still very IC. Excellent job!
alfiesurprise101 chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
Forgot how much I miss this 3
A Fan chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Believe in Sherlock, Sally!
star jelly chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Best chapter so far I think! I loved what Sherlock said to Anderson, it was so funny! And I loved the fact that Lestrade liked what Sherlock said.

Can't wai to read more!
alfiesurprise101 chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Hehe, "you're welcome." made me laugh xD
star jelly chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
That was hilarious!

Poor John! I absolutely loved it, it was definitely something Sherlock would do!
PurplePurplePurple chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
the Irene one was wonderful and this one was funny.

You should do another Lestrade one.
floratang chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Love Irene part, always love to see Irene and Sherlock story.
alfiesurprise101 chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
I love the descriptions of Sherlock in Irene's eyes :) I felt sorry for her... even though I'm a SherlockxLolly fan all the way xD
alfiesurprise101 chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
alfiesurprise101 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Please update "Heroes DO exist" soon! Please!
alfiesurprise101 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
There's so much emotion in this chapter, I love it!
TadPole11 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I actually think this is (or hope this is) pretty much what we'll find out is canon, next season. And while I don't really expect Mycroft and Sherlock to be joined at the hip, I'd love to see some growth in their relationship, much like you indicate Mycroft wishes for in this story.

Well done.