Reviews for Dreams and Dandelions
Thogje chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I read this a while back and I can't believe I haven't reviewed it. This is very beautiful and I love her instant connection with her child. I have a soft spot for toastbabies, they are my favorites.
ishiptoast chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Beautiful:)
PeaceLove chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwww that was so sweet! Really well writen! :)
Acacia Fynn Mellark chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
i love this and how you connected it :) very god, keep writing!
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really love this story. The flow of the story was amazing from beginning to end. I was very fond of how you mirrored your writing to that of Suzanne Collins. I can really see this happening in the book and what a great tie in it would be if it were. It was beautifully written.

Thanks for a great read, instead of writing another idea of the hunger games beginning again. This is definitely going to my favorites!
jkteen22 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
LOVED THIS! I just got all warm inside. It was a perfect fit into the book as well! GREAT JOB!
happylady37 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love this! so lovely
ThisIsWhatEveryoneIsThinking chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
"How is this dandelion walking? I think to myself, when I realize, it's not a dandelion at all. No. It's a little boy, with a head full of shining, blonde hair. He turns to me. I stare into his strangely familiar gray eyes and somehow I know.

He's mine."

Awesome, AWESOME line!
LUVZ.reign'Francis chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Love
Lady Cooper chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This story is so beautiful, and I loved reading every bit of it. If they had something like that happening in the story, I knew it would be just like yours! :)
Poly-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Really good piece. Sweet and innocent. I really liked the way you put it in the book so perfectly.
Abigaya Moreel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awww... This is really sweet and cute! It's what I imagined peeta jnr. to look like too. Really sweet, Good Job!