Reviews for As A God
Ali Scar chapter 11 . 12/7/2020
Wow. This was some serious heavy reading. I hope you someday will continue it, it has some amazing potential!
Shylassme chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I hope you will be finishing story it is very good
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
This was the saddest fanfiction I ever read. Begging for updates. I need to get that happy ending.
mailroomorder chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
OH MY GOD PLEASE DON'T BE BLAINE. Ugh. Fuck.
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
WOW! What a heavy first chapter! Really well written.
Cloveteach chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you may come back to finish it cause I'd like to see what happens with Kurt's transition home. Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Please update!
baytht chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Hope you'll eventually finish this story...
shahofblah chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
beautiful. Is this going to continue? I really hope so!
shahofblah chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
As usual, another spectacular chapter. Somehow you manage to transform the simplest things into the most beautiful and meaningful. I'd love to find out more about what happened with Kathy.
and a note, you don't specifically need a passport to travel within the US, just a form of government-issued photo ID (so a drivers license would work as well). Obviously Kurt had neither before, but I'm just letting you know.
shahofblah chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
fuck. that was awful in the best way possible. so harrowing and such a horrific story, but your style of storytelling is so compelling.
shahofblah chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
ugh, so beautiful! (beautiful seems like an odd choice of word considering the actual content of the story, but you're a fantastic storyteller)
shahofblah chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
ugh, this is just so good! I absolutely love all the detail and thought that has gone into writing this. It really makes the story so much more real. Of course, it is beautifully written as well. Would you ever consider writing something about Kurt/Blaine/Miss White before the drug bust? (for all I know, you've written it in a future chapter that I haven't read yet, but if not, I'd definitely read it!)
shahofblah chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
wow, this is absolutely fantastic! so well written, and the emotions are just spot on. can't wait to finish this, but I had to review now before I'm too tired to do so.
kali-sinclaire chapter 11 . 9/22/2013