Reviews for Not Without My Future Husband
mkakashi1993 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
I love this pairing! There needs to be so much more! DX I'd do it if I could write but alas I can't.
That being said I enjoy this story so much, I reread it all the time. The sibling rivalry was awesome and I totally awed when Liz sees the picture. Please write more! :D
zunarj5 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
In search of Saturday night entertainment for myself, I scrolled the Liz x Wesley tag on Tumblr and found your Shameless plug post about your updated story. I must say I adore it for many reason. In many ways it compensates for lack of a London Olympic 30 Rock story line as yet. Your writing really captured their characters. Your additions were brilliant and at times I actually laughed out loud because they were so witty. It also made me cry, because yes, I am a sentimental person, so when I read "I am an extremely self conscious man to the point that I will sabotage a good thing purely to save face. If I can destroy something before it has chance to destroy me then I will," I actually had tears in my eyes. That's exactly like me I'm afraid to say. Must be an English thing. (Incidentally, my father's English and my mother's American which makes watching Sheen/Tina that much more fun.) Anyhow, a lovely job and thanks for leaving it open ended. Cheers!
Less than Human chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I completely understand the need to fuel the love for favorite couples with canon characters, especially when they don't end up together! I really liked this story, I hope you end up writing ficlets or drabbles for them in the future!
tdotp chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I really like this story. Can't wait to knOw what will happen.
Less than Human chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
I think you wrote the awkwardness of Liz and Wesley very well. I’m enjoying this story, and look forward to see how it ends. :)
chrosinglemon chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
At the first few chapters, I was a little bit bothered about Colin Firth in the fic. But then, i realized that you used Colin Firth for a good reason. And i definitely felt Liz & Wesley in this fic, you really got their character. But just a suggestion, please don't erase their character for the next chapter (since they have done 'it'). I am a fan of Liz & Wesley, (I even made a short story with this kind of relationship for my english class), but many fanfic threw their characters right after they got together.

Overall, this fanfic is fresh and amusing! More! More!