Reviews for No Expectations Book 1: The Sorceror's Stone
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 6/8
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
randoner77 chapter 1 . 1/21
Its fairly good, though some people are a bit ooc.

1 harry thinks with images rather than words.
-everyone thinks with images. And dont give me that hes an elf bullcrap.

2 petunia, would never ever ever ever get harry piercings. Thats not kindness and love, thats bad parenting, if your kid wants piercings, wait until he is atleast 14. Make shure hes detirmined, by for example denying it to him. Messing with him by showing him pics of piercings gone wrong, the general bad rep piercings would get him.

3 harry acts more like a teenager (minus the libido) than an eleven year old. (Or im guessing hes still 10)
i mean a normal 11 year old (prodigy or not) would take everything at face value and believe everything thier elders told them.

4 when people get an invitation to learn at a magical institude, and realise its true, thier reaction whould never ever be "oh i guess people are going to manipulate and abuse me."
its could be nearly any other reaction exept this.
and if this reaction does come, it comes later. After thier brain has proccesed everything
Miss. Wood chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Omg I know u put this up awhile ago but plz update- better late than never right! ;)
Veritas and Aequitas chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Good story, looking forward to the new chapters
firebolthallow1572 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
You have good start why did you stop here and not finish?
Alexboy9 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
good story but please continue
Gracealma chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I like reading about a more mature Harry Potter who is half-elf. Hope you can continue to update this story.
area808code chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
OK! I like the way this story is starting. Imagine, Aunt Petunia being especially kind, to the point of treating Harry like a son. I can go for that. I hope you continue to write and update soon.
Daphne Undomiel chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Please please update

Granny Minnie
PurpleBullet chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Ellie chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Update soon this is really good
DefanOfDeeFics chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
So... promise of HarryxSusan? Yay!

Spelling and punctuation? Pass.

Half-elf Harry? I can dig it!

However... well, I'll just point you here, point out that on one of these various tests it was pointed out that this can really apply to any character, and ask you to run "Harry" through it.

More similar tests can be found by searching for "Mary Sue Litmus Test" the first three being of particular note. Try them out! They'll explain things in a much more comprehensive manner then I can without coming off offensive.
JAIMOL chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
It's a great story. I hope Harry gets rid of the intrigues of Dumbledore.
Kina-san chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I've always wanted to read about a red hair, green eye harry that was more like Lily then james. Thank You So Much! Hope you update soon.