Reviews for A Rise from Ashes
hannah aka eevee chapter 9 . 4/7
can u plz stop having ash use bad langage plzzzz?
hannah aka eevee chapter 4 . 4/5
evil cliffes! i love it!
Is ash dead or alive
Good story but please try to make it a little short if you can
Raichu10000 chapter 4 . 2/11
Please, ash and aly? NO. I'd really hate that so please. It's just like how I hate another guy for making May hook up with drew instead of brendan
Amazing story, and I'll be reading the sequel soon. I know it's already out and done, and I haven't read any of it yet, but I'm assuming the Rockets are going to mess with his mind or something like that? Like brainwash or some crap like that. Anyways, I'll be reading it soon, I'm just not going to enjoy having to see Ash not be himself; if my suspicions are correct, that is.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
I think my name states who should be together, but it's probably too late to have my opinion count XD!

Originally I had a hard time getting through your typos during the first chapter, but I'm glad I did! This is an amazing story and I'm glad to have taken the time to read it. I hope Misty and Ash get more quality time together..
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Why you had to finish the ending just like that? I don't like the last chapter.. And ash and misty should spend more time the next time when you ever create a story again... But the the story is quite interesting last but not the least keep writing.. Will be suoporting you..
rishi chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
yr. is tarah ki ending thik nhi ha . jab team R. ash ko capture ker leti ha . uske bad apko aage story continue kerni chayihe thi Aur vaise bhi story bahut hi interesting ha fantastic story . but please continue kero . its got to be amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
It's really good
John chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Isn't the sequel ashes of the past
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
So, Domino has entered the League as "Daniel Flower". Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I literally love this story. The sequel was dissapointing though. I get that you wanted to change things up and not have a ending where everything turned out alright but seriously Ash becoming suicidal was too much.
On a more positive note, the charecter of Allysa was awesome, by far my favorite OC ever created. You should make an alternate ending to this story where it's just a semi-sweet AshxAly thing.
Great work!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
It was great! I love this fanfic! :)
nov3mbermist chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
I CANT BELIEVE YOU LET HIM GO OUT THERE IN A TEAM ROCKET UNIFORM. seriously. Ugh. wtf.