Reviews for A Rise from Ashes
Why you had to finish the ending just like that? I don't like the last chapter.. And ash and misty should spend more time the next time when you ever create a story again... But the the story is quite interesting last but not the least keep writing.. Will be suoporting you..
rishi chapter 12 . 7/6
yr. is tarah ki ending thik nhi ha . jab team R. ash ko capture ker leti ha . uske bad apko aage story continue kerni chayihe thi Aur vaise bhi story bahut hi interesting ha fantastic story . but please continue kero . its got to be amazing.
It's really good
John chapter 10 . 3/8
Isn't the sequel ashes of the past
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 11 . 2/16
So, Domino has entered the League as "Daniel Flower". Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I literally love this story. The sequel was dissapointing though. I get that you wanted to change things up and not have a ending where everything turned out alright but seriously Ash becoming suicidal was too much.
On a more positive note, the charecter of Allysa was awesome, by far my favorite OC ever created. You should make an alternate ending to this story where it's just a semi-sweet AshxAly thing.
Great work!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
It was great! I love this fanfic! :)
nov3mbermist chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
I CANT BELIEVE YOU LET HIM GO OUT THERE IN A TEAM ROCKET UNIFORM. seriously. Ugh. wtf.
ash chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Nice story
dloold87 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
man it is so nice seeing ash as a badass for once, I get tired of all these fanfics that make him out to be weak and a momma's boy. Good job so far, I love the story and cannot wait to find out the rest of ash's story.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I feel sorry for Alyssa. It's obvious she likes Ashy! :( As much as I love pokeshipping, this story got me liking Ash and Aly too. I feel so bad for Aly. Ash needs to see those hints girls give him and should have comforted Aly! Gosh that dense hottie!
Vlad chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I really loved it when is the next hcapters coming out?
Bookworm chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
This chapter was great, I don't know why you called it a filler, I loved it :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
What is the next sequel to this
Harshika chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Can I please know when are you going to write the sequel to this and what wolud it be named as?
Please reply to me as fast as you can... I am desperately waiting for the sequel... and by the way I suggest it would be nice if Ash and Alyssa are paired up instead of Ash and Misty... for a change you know...