Reviews for Panned
Starlight Chibi-chan chapter 5 . 6/30
Haha, if it's another 3-year wait we're in for...might as well bookmark it via review history now! Still highly entertained. )
fan of urs chapter 5 . 6/2
Wow wow u updated ! I had lost hope but u updated ! Thank u so so much ! Love ya :)
Julie.fjad chapter 1 . 5/27
Really great story. I hope you'll update soon x
“They’re last season and honestly you look like a giraffe having a seizure when you walk in them.” – This line alone was enough to prompt a review. The whole chapter was funny (I actually laughed out loud), but that line was particularly amusing. Well done, I say. I hope there isn't another years-long wait until the next chapter, but it will be worth it if there is.
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 5/25
Wow an over 3 year delay? I'm extremely glad I've only just found this... - it's too unique and brilliant to have to wait that long for another chapter! Haven't read such amazing Tom Hermione in a while, hopefully you'll update soon! :)
roon0 chapter 5 . 5/22
Nice ending to the day. ;)
roon0 chapter 4 . 5/22
Poor Hermione is so ditzy.
love's cruelties chapter 5 . 5/19
You are one of my absolute favorite authors and I love your stories so much- they make me laugh and cry every time. I loved the addition of Diggory, Flitwick, and the interactions with Astoria. This made my week! -love's cruelties
roon0 chapter 3 . 5/18
Very enjoyable chapter, thank you.
roon0 chapter 2 . 5/18
Interesting and Hermione is still being an idiot.
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/18
Your Hermione is such an idiot, no wonder she is being panned. I love your fic so far.
Speechwriter chapter 5 . 5/17
O! O HAPPY DAY! O GLORIOUS DAY, IT'S BACK!

Cheers. What a day-brightener this story is.
ImperialGoddess-123 chapter 5 . 5/17
LOL oh my gosh I'm dying, so excited to finally see an update from you! The entire story is hilarious and I love the way you portray Tom and Hermione's characters! I'm literally crying tears of joy! Can't wait to read more from you (hopefully soon!) xoxo
jen chapter 5 . 5/17
I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE
Gullb3rg chapter 5 . 5/17
yes yes yes! I love your snarky Riddle, suits him perfectly and awkward Hermione ;) Can't wait until she gets some more confidence so we can see her shine, hehe! Keep updating!