Reviews for Panned
Infernalbooks chapter 8 . 1/18
Fucking shit this fic is so good!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
really funny. especially harry's comment about the racoon and hagrid. i would never have imagined tom in this role but you paint it perfectly.

also as a side note your "The Scientist" fic made me dig back deeper into my interest in law- I know it's AU and all but still, you wrote it so well. It's my fav fic.
Alsyxx chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Hey! I really enjoyed this! Keep up the good work!
ArseniaLestrange chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Look, I don't know what kind of story I expected when I clicked on this fic months ago, but frankly I am SO HAPPY I DID because this is the best fic of my life. I never thought this AU would mean so much to me! Trashy Hermione is the BEST and I am living vicariously through her conniving, brilliant, drugstore celebrity.

And nervous Tom is the best thing in the WORLD. I love that his gut reaction to amorality is lust.
Fizzybaby8 chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Yaaaaayy you finally updated. Loved the chapter please try to update sooner this time.
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
great chapter, hope there'll be an update sooner this time haha ;)
garnet86 chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
I admit that I had to reread some of the things that happened before but I'm glad you updated because this story is just so hilarious and fun! I hope you'll be able to update again soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Funny that you posted an update as I was just thinking about this story the other day. Chapter was great!
giraffelove92 chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Omg, please update this! It is so good, and I'm completely hooked!

Giraffe :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
...:-:-:- I hope Hermione develops a stronger backbone ... She's always choosing wrong/not smart decisions and constantly apologizing for things that's out of her control...she needs to woman the fuq up and stand her ground(she seems rly OOC to me bruh:-\:-\)

Nevertheless it's a lit story plot and I'm diggin it fam(keep it up, I hope to god she isn't making a dumb decision by goin to Black{he seems RLY bad news}and she doesn't get hurt in the process*fingers meekly crossed*)
misssun1 chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Love this story, it just makes me so happy to read! It has just the right amount of ridiculousness and intrigue. Also I really can't figure out how this is going to end, which is exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
SlytherinOwl chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Hello, just wanted to know that I really enjoy this story and am already looking forward to the next chapter!
amr56 chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
I literally dropped everything when I saw this story had been updated. Hermione with a purpose is somewhat terrifying and I'm wondering how her plan will work out. I loved the banter with Minerva and Tom, and I liked their meeting with Hermione a lot too. It was weird that he came up with such a complicated method to tell Hermione about Regulus, but it was fun to see the results. Hermione with a purpose is also ruthless. She was kind of mean to Lavender and she's being inconsiderate of Viktor. I wonder if she's told him her plan yet. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of this wonderful story. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Aw Tom is getting impressed by Mione :)
Jen chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
I clicked on this sooo fast!
You are one of my favourite authors, hopefully this story can be updated within a few months
I'm really curious to know what Regulus wants from Hermione