Reviews for Panned
FemmeFerret chapter 6 . 11/6
How on earth have I missed this story? It's fabulous! I'm totally in love with your characterizations and look forward to your next update soooo much :)
epic please update! :)
I hace a feeling cedric is gay.. And so does viktor. Since cedric almost called krum "victor" which scream familiarity, plus flitwick almost blurting cedric's secret. Suspicious. If hermione indeed just a beard for viktor, then i hope she will teach him a lesson later.
moor chapter 6 . 8/26
"Her hair has microphones and poison in it—that's why it's so big."

FYI, I hurt my stomach laughing so hard at this. (You're having way too much fun with the dialogue, hahahaha!)

(Just reached the part in the chapter where Viktor meets Hermione in the hospital, and the way you're describing Skeeter's 'death throes' is putting me in hysterics.) XD

(Reading end of chapter)
You know, for all we tease Viktor, you do a remarkable job of making him vulnerable and absolutely loving towards Hermione, in many ways. You really make it seem like he cares about her and her well-being, here.

LOVED this chapter and all its over-the-top hyperbole and descriptions. XD I've needed this.

Thank you so much for sharing, darling, and happy writing! I've missed it~!
SexySpectrum chapter 6 . 8/25
I am so glad you update! And I'm really looking forward reading the next chapter!
thank you again!
Stella Purple chapter 6 . 8/25
love it
Jessica chapter 6 . 8/24
I love your story! It's hilarious and a great comedy about the perils of media :)
I love this story! Thanks for updating!
sugurrushx3 chapter 6 . 8/24
I'm so happy you updated! Another great chapter
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 8/24
OMG, I they're so going to spin this in a horrible way. I'm curious about whether Viktor really is attracted to guys
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 8/24
LOL how do these paparazzi guys have such good timing?
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 8/24

Snarky, witty Voldemort is hilarious!
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 8/24
It's possible that someone can be so nice that he/she would be willing to wake up in the middle of the night for a friend, even if said friend was also an ex. I know people like that.

But in Hermione's case, I think it's also possible that Tom is right.
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 6 . 8/24
Thank you for updating. This chapter was great
Please update again soon :)