Reviews for Panned
siredwizards chapter 8 . 7/28
This story is hilarious! Can't wait for more!
ScienceMama chapter 8 . 7/11
Cliffhanger! I'm biting my nails while crossing my fingers (which is tricky), hoping for another update soon!
ScienceMama chapter 3 . 7/11
I don't know how you're doing it, but somehow your Tom (a.k.a. Sassmouth McJerkface) is so charming that I LOVE HIM even though he's such an infuriating prick! Loving your Hermione as she's slowly getting wiser and making some changes for herself, too.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 7/11
Oh man, this looks like it's going to be awesome! I love how mean Tom is being and how Hermione can't help but admit to herself that he's right about some things. But I know she'll rise to the challenge!
helloimnikki chapter 8 . 6/24
Please update. Please please please!
One of the best Tomione fics out there. The plot is intriguing, the characters have depth AND! The cleverness of sprinkling HP easter eggs, making this universe your own clever twist, is amazing.
luckydoggy chapter 8 . 5/12
Great story
Infernalbooks chapter 8 . 1/18
Fucking shit this fic is so good!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
really funny. especially harry's comment about the racoon and hagrid. i would never have imagined tom in this role but you paint it perfectly.

also as a side note your "The Scientist" fic made me dig back deeper into my interest in law- I know it's AU and all but still, you wrote it so well. It's my fav fic.
Alsyxx chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Hey! I really enjoyed this! Keep up the good work!
ArseniaLestrange chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Look, I don't know what kind of story I expected when I clicked on this fic months ago, but frankly I am SO HAPPY I DID because this is the best fic of my life. I never thought this AU would mean so much to me! Trashy Hermione is the BEST and I am living vicariously through her conniving, brilliant, drugstore celebrity.

And nervous Tom is the best thing in the WORLD. I love that his gut reaction to amorality is lust.
Fizzybaby8 chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Yaaaaayy you finally updated. Loved the chapter please try to update sooner this time.
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
great chapter, hope there'll be an update sooner this time haha ;)
garnet86 chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
I admit that I had to reread some of the things that happened before but I'm glad you updated because this story is just so hilarious and fun! I hope you'll be able to update again soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Funny that you posted an update as I was just thinking about this story the other day. Chapter was great!
giraffelove92 chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Omg, please update this! It is so good, and I'm completely hooked!

Giraffe :)