Reviews for Panned
AkiraKasumi chapter 8 . 5/26
this is amazing, honestly! im stoked for the upcoming chapters so please update
MeriLynelle chapter 8 . 4/11
This is so awesome! I actually hadn't read the more recent chapters yet, but they are amazing! Gosh, I laughed so hard at that scene where Hermione sells Pansy the perfume. I was sitting in a waiting room with quiet people all around me and it took soo much self control and holding my breath, not to break into creepy laughter - I did giggle a little though :D.
I love the whole universe / little world you created here and I also really like Hermione's character development. Tom's words definitely hit home.
And aaahhh I didn't expect Rita Skeeter in the story! The beetle (car) was a strike of genius :D, I almost didn't notice the hint. Oh and I am excited to see if Hermione will learn more about Winky and what the meeting with Regulus will be like. I'm not so sure if he can be trusted... and dear Tom seems to be in a very precarious situation as well! I'm intrigued to see in which way he was sort of responsible for Dumbledore's death.
And I love your Grindelwald, he's like a mafia boss or something, but more refined and stylish :D. I remember brainstorming on him with you YEAAAARS ago!
Slightly confused as to why you would have hermione fighting for illegal immigration as her hp cause was to end enslavement of elves. And the general contingent seems to be the rich seem to be evil and don't give a shit but this 'intelligent' girl comes along and she is the face of the illegals. Although I do sincerely understand that most authors write from a position of an outsider looking in but the way this fic is structured and written, one cannot help but assume that your own political beliefs to be seeping into to your writing and not for the better.
I'm confused? Hermione is extremely thin. Why is she fat?
Nortia2 chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
I fell in love with this story. Please keep it up! Update pleeeeease 3
NinjaFairy86 chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
Interesting. We're almost at that one year mark, so hopefully you update this soon. I want to know what happens between Hermione and Regulus!
siredwizards chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
This story is hilarious! Can't wait for more!
ScienceMama chapter 8 . 7/11/2017
Cliffhanger! I'm biting my nails while crossing my fingers (which is tricky), hoping for another update soon!
ScienceMama chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
I don't know how you're doing it, but somehow your Tom (a.k.a. Sassmouth McJerkface) is so charming that I LOVE HIM even though he's such an infuriating prick! Loving your Hermione as she's slowly getting wiser and making some changes for herself, too.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Oh man, this looks like it's going to be awesome! I love how mean Tom is being and how Hermione can't help but admit to herself that he's right about some things. But I know she'll rise to the challenge!
helloimnikki chapter 8 . 6/24/2017
Please update. Please please please!
One of the best Tomione fics out there. The plot is intriguing, the characters have depth AND! The cleverness of sprinkling HP easter eggs, making this universe your own clever twist, is amazing.
luckydoggy chapter 8 . 5/12/2017
Great story
Infernalbooks chapter 8 . 1/18/2017
Fucking shit this fic is so good!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
really funny. especially harry's comment about the racoon and hagrid. i would never have imagined tom in this role but you paint it perfectly.

also as a side note your "The Scientist" fic made me dig back deeper into my interest in law- I know it's AU and all but still, you wrote it so well. It's my fav fic.
Alsyxx chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Hey! I really enjoyed this! Keep up the good work!