Reviews for A Proper Birthday Present
lella7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I've never imagined Narcissa to be one to sneak away from a party, but I suppose everyone gets tired of keeping up appearances at some point. Bellatrix was wonderfully manipulative and I loved how much it irritated Narcissa that she couldn't help but do what Bella wanted. I admit I find incest a little disturbing, but this was very well written :)
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Goodness, Gamma! Bellatrix/Narcissa? And you wonder why you're the Queen of Smut! XD I like how manipulative Bellatrix is here - a true Slytherin!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 1/28/2012

More Bella/Cissy!

I really liked the way you wrote Bella's persuasion tactics - it's very Bella. And the way Cissy acquiesces is very Cissy.

And then they have sex! O

I liked this a lot.
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I'm not usually one for drabbles but I can't click away from a Cissatrix fic lol-that being said-this one was awesome-ness. _
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It was really original seeing Bellatrix having to threaten pretty little Cissy into going to a party and behaving - reversed roles much? ;) I would have liked seeing why Narcissa really didn't want to stay, though… Bella's rough way of grabbing her and imperious speech were very Bella-like, but the arguments she used contrasted quite a lot with that. I like the way you showed Bella's cunning and how she completely got her way - and how it irked the hell out of Narcissa, and yet she couldn't really resist, nor did she actually want to. Nice job )