Reviews for Bones Season 7:5 The Indulgence in the Interim
Adelled chapter 11 . 6/3
FANTASTIC. Bravo!
grc73 chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Again, as per your season 6 reboot, superb - had me gripped for two days! Well written all of you!
prfahibi chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
This and season 6.5 are with no doubt the best FF stories I've read. I am not kidding! And now, having season 8, 9 and 10 perspective, I can't believe how many little similarities are there!
Would love to see season 8.5, even though I know it's not probable.
Congrats girls, I really admire your talent and dedication :)
damariz chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
I loved the collaboration! What a treat to read and experience the character development!
Isabel chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
That was a very good, creative, intelligent piece of writing! Very enjoyable, thanks! Any plans on doing a season 8.5? Would be great!
Best regards
Isabel
mphs95 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
If you ever do a Season 8 I would love to join. This season was incredible
glm chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Is there going to be an 8.5? Please oh please? I love these...
Pheonix1995 chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Another Great Story - Would love to see more of this series! :D
Melissad chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Bravo! I enjoy reading your collabrative works as much as I enjoy the show. You stay true to all of the characters and their voices. I hope that you write another season.
LJLanham chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Amazing job, ladies... what a lovely "Season 2." You know you've have created something here... I look forward to your "episodes" as much as the real ones!

I so admire the work, and the talent, and the dedication that goes into putting this together. What a BRILLIANT idea, and the execution is flawless. A few of my favorite writers are a part of this group, and a few of my favorite people in general... keep up the great work!

Can't wait for S8:5!
tantemary chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
Kudos to ALL of you for the excellent writing and engaging story. I keep my fingers crossed that you will continue this tradition during the next hiatus! Thank you :-)
Fluffybird chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
I enjoyed 7.5 a lot. Thanks for writing.
Boneslady chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Standing ovation for all of you! Thank you, I really wish you guy could be part of the group of Bones writers!

Congrats for a real piece if art!
mendenbar chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
As with its predecessors, this has been a grand season, the finale in particular. Thanks for such fine entertainment during the hiatus.
thorteso chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
An excellent conclusion to a brilliant case. Thanks to all of the collective!