Reviews for Bouquet
WildBookworm chapter 1 . 4/16
I love this story! Robstar is becoming pretty high on my otp list.
AngelaLove072101 chapter 6 . 3/26
Cx
AngelaLove072101 chapter 4 . 3/26
Hahahahah! Sir Cluckington! x'D Omg, I'm dead, I'm dead xD Hahaha xD This was beautiful, an absolute work of art! CX Haha Cx On to the next chappie! Cx
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh goodness that was adorable! Cx Haha! Adorable! xD On to the next chappie!
PinkyFox chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL (cries silently) THE ENDING WAS SO PERFECT AND THE WHOLE THING WAS AMAZING BECAUSE IT EVOLVED INTO SO MANY DIFFERENT PARTS AND UUUUUUUUUGH IT WAS SO PERFECT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS YAY.

OK.

I'M GOOD.

BREEEEEEAAAAAATHE. OK. ANYWAY this was AWESOME and thanks for writing it. I'm going to read other fanfictions and be totally confused because they're not the same as in this story because I'm so USED to how they act in this story. AND I'M SAD IT'S OVER AND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THE TITAN'S REACTIONS :) but dat's ok. YAY THANKS
Anne-Lilian chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
Great job on this! I sort of think that they would have at least invited their teammates, but like you said, it was a spur of the moment sort of thing.
Seriously, beautifully written, I so enjoyed it!
Anne
Anne-Lilian chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Great chapter! I just love this pairing, and you really do them justice!
bleedingnightingale chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
So, I REALLY enjoyed this story, and I just wanted to say that I greatly appreciated all your Authors Notes at the end of the chapters talking about sex and the like. I think what happened between Starfire and Robin happens more often than one would think, so it's great that it went from a cute story about flowers to this huge several arc plot. I loved it, beginning to end, adding it to favorites so I can read it again another day.
MSBlackmon chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
This was a great story, I'm really sad it ended
TrumpetNeard chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
I haven't slept in a day from reading this. Totally amazing tho, absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/25/2015
Awww was there a spin-off of this story
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 29 . 6/26/2015
Your writing always has this ability to pull at my heart (part of the reason I'm scared of reading the next parts of the Masks and e'ara [spelling mistakes] series I'm on) and make me just love and adore it.
No one expected the plot lines you added into this story, but I love it regardless. Just as much, if not more, than the one-shot parts. I loved it.

Keep up the good work! Whether it's in fanfiction, or otherwise. And when your books are published, let me know - hopefully I can find them in the U.S.

Love,

-Epic Otaku Cherry
SophieRosey2001 chapter 29 . 3/9/2015
OH MY FOD IRNRNDNDKWDNCJEKSNKCOQND I READ ALL OF THIS IN 3 DAYS AND MY EYES ARE BURNING AND IM CRYING AND THAT WAS AMAZING AND SO THEM I CANNOT FUNCTION RO HANDLE THE EMOTIONS IM HAVING AND OH MY GOD THE BBRAE AND THE PERFECTION AND INCHARACTERNESS OF IT ALL SFJNDKFNVKRMWLXNE ALFRED IS AWESOME AND SO ARE YOU
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
AAAHHH I LUV THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Love the cluck intron and sir lansalot very funny!LOL