Reviews for Bouquet
serima chapter 29 . 8/16
So, I REALLY enjoyed this story, and I just wanted to say that I greatly appreciated all your Authors Notes at the end of the chapters talking about sex and the like. I think what happened between Starfire and Robin happens more often than one would think, so it's great that it went from a cute story about flowers to this huge several arc plot. I loved it, beginning to end, adding it to favorites so I can read it again another day.
MSBlackmon chapter 29 . 7/8
This was a great story, I'm really sad it ended
TrumpetNeard chapter 29 . 7/8
I haven't slept in a day from reading this. Totally amazing tho, absolutely loved it.
Awww was there a spin-off of this story
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 29 . 6/26
Your writing always has this ability to pull at my heart (part of the reason I'm scared of reading the next parts of the Masks and e'ara [spelling mistakes] series I'm on) and make me just love and adore it.
No one expected the plot lines you added into this story, but I love it regardless. Just as much, if not more, than the one-shot parts. I loved it.

Keep up the good work! Whether it's in fanfiction, or otherwise. And when your books are published, let me know - hopefully I can find them in the U.S.

Love,

-Epic Otaku Cherry
SophieRosey2001 chapter 29 . 3/9
OH MY FOD IRNRNDNDKWDNCJEKSNKCOQND I READ ALL OF THIS IN 3 DAYS AND MY EYES ARE BURNING AND IM CRYING AND THAT WAS AMAZING AND SO THEM I CANNOT FUNCTION RO HANDLE THE EMOTIONS IM HAVING AND OH MY GOD THE BBRAE AND THE PERFECTION AND INCHARACTERNESS OF IT ALL SFJNDKFNVKRMWLXNE ALFRED IS AWESOME AND SO ARE YOU
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
AAAHHH I LUV THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Love the cluck intron and sir lansalot very funny!LOL
Athina Blaine chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
No one knew how far flowers could go, indeed. I've received more information about sex etiquette here than I did in my seventh grade sexual education class. If only this had existed back then, I would have seen spared a choice amount of headaches. Woe is I.

Seriously, though, loving this gem. Slice of life stories like this are really hard to come by, and even rarer are the ones done well. Marvelous.
Athina Blaine chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
People really don't talk about the consequences of premarital sex in modern day romance stories, not really. I guess it's a bit of a mood killer, isn't it? But it is an important issue to bring up, especially when considering Robin's character. Well done, I'm really impressed. :)
Athina Blaine chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
The best bait-and-switch execution I've ever witnessed. Well done, my friend, well done.
RippleInThePond chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
You are cruel. So cruel. /3
Ilpvekryallaalot chapter 29 . 4/6/2014
Oh my fuck i love this so much just ginished reading agaaasifbididk iYOU, MY DEAR, YOU ARE A BLESSIGNg
Little-Princess7 chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
I actually read the whole thing in less than a day and i love it so much! And also i love your "life advice", haha
BeforeThePrologue chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Beautiful, love Raven so much!