Reviews for Bouquet
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
AAAHHH I LUV THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Love the cluck intron and sir lansalot very funny!LOL
Athina Blaine chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
No one knew how far flowers could go, indeed. I've received more information about sex etiquette here than I did in my seventh grade sexual education class. If only this had existed back then, I would have seen spared a choice amount of headaches. Woe is I.

Seriously, though, loving this gem. Slice of life stories like this are really hard to come by, and even rarer are the ones done well. Marvelous.
Athina Blaine chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
People really don't talk about the consequences of premarital sex in modern day romance stories, not really. I guess it's a bit of a mood killer, isn't it? But it is an important issue to bring up, especially when considering Robin's character. Well done, I'm really impressed. :)
Athina Blaine chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
The best bait-and-switch execution I've ever witnessed. Well done, my friend, well done.
RippleInThePond chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
You are cruel. So cruel. /3
Ilpvekryallaalot chapter 29 . 4/6/2014
Oh my fuck i love this so much just ginished reading agaaasifbididk iYOU, MY DEAR, YOU ARE A BLESSIGNg
Little-Princess7 chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
I actually read the whole thing in less than a day and i love it so much! And also i love your "life advice", haha
BeforeThePrologue chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Beautiful, love Raven so much!
animestarz96 chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Liking this:) yo u don't have to be christian to wait, but the reason ur giving here os pretty much the reason the bible says, if ur religious its only because God says, but if u are a follower of christ it is the reason God give which is because it is a gift that should be savored for a man and a woman who are married. I beleive there is a difference between a religious person and a person who has a actual christian life. Sweet Robin(although, yes i know his reason is not a "religious" one, he is still sweet) ur stories always awesome :D
Puckabrinaluver chapter 29 . 9/24/2013
Hahahaha! That last part made me laugh really hard! I loved the whole thing!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Hahaha, laughed so hard at that major trolling!
Starlight chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
That was magnificent! Glorious! Ooo it was most enjoyable to read . you truly are a talented writer :) I do wish you would have in included the reaction from the titans but that is okay . I ablsolutely loved it!
flygirl4271 chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
"If I do another chapter at all" Writes 11 more.
flygirl4271 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013