Reviews for Bouquet
RainandDust chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
The trolling is extreme.
AerinM chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Bahahahaha. Yeeeeeessssss! Alfred ftw!
AerinM chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
OMGOSH, Robin's head voice is full-on cracking me up. :) Thank you for the laughter and silliness of teenaged affection. This is quite fun so far.

(I'm waiting for the pin to drop and angst to come into play, but for now this is adorable.)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2016
By the gods. Omg that was super cute. It was truly refreshing to read this since i kinda follow what robin was doing. As much as i would blame religion (not the particularly religious) its more to do with my parents and my culture. But i have never considered a vegas elope wedding till i read this. Something about just letting go just appeals to me. I really love how much you interact with readers through your advice and authors notes. Anw good luck with the books.
WildBookworm chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I love this story! Robstar is becoming pretty high on my otp list.
AngelaLove072101 chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Cx
AngelaLove072101 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Hahahahah! Sir Cluckington! x'D Omg, I'm dead, I'm dead xD Hahaha xD This was beautiful, an absolute work of art! CX Haha Cx On to the next chappie! Cx
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Oh goodness that was adorable! Cx Haha! Adorable! xD On to the next chappie!
PinkyFox chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL (cries silently) THE ENDING WAS SO PERFECT AND THE WHOLE THING WAS AMAZING BECAUSE IT EVOLVED INTO SO MANY DIFFERENT PARTS AND UUUUUUUUUGH IT WAS SO PERFECT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS YAY.

OK.

I'M GOOD.

BREEEEEEAAAAAATHE. OK. ANYWAY this was AWESOME and thanks for writing it. I'm going to read other fanfictions and be totally confused because they're not the same as in this story because I'm so USED to how they act in this story. AND I'M SAD IT'S OVER AND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THE TITAN'S REACTIONS :) but dat's ok. YAY THANKS
Anne-Lilian chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
Great job on this! I sort of think that they would have at least invited their teammates, but like you said, it was a spur of the moment sort of thing.
Seriously, beautifully written, I so enjoyed it!
Anne
Anne-Lilian chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Great chapter! I just love this pairing, and you really do them justice!
bleedingnightingale chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
So, I REALLY enjoyed this story, and I just wanted to say that I greatly appreciated all your Authors Notes at the end of the chapters talking about sex and the like. I think what happened between Starfire and Robin happens more often than one would think, so it's great that it went from a cute story about flowers to this huge several arc plot. I loved it, beginning to end, adding it to favorites so I can read it again another day.
MSBlackmon chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
This was a great story, I'm really sad it ended
TrumpetNeard chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
I haven't slept in a day from reading this. Totally amazing tho, absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/25/2015
Awww was there a spin-off of this story