Reviews for Bouquet
Scentedpinec0ne chapter 7 . 9/16
I actually really appreciate the headcannon that Robin is abstinent. I'm choosing to wait till marriage as well, and ex, who was my first boyfriend, was having a really hard time accepting that. He was usually extremely respectful and accepting of things like my germaphobia and pacifism, but this somehow made him snap. We're teens in high school so it shouldn't have mattered to him yet anyway, but he'd constantly nag me about my decision, telling me I was being a prude and any other girl would consider me crazy. He even compared me to his best friend who had lost her virginity at age 15 to her boyfriend. It made me feel like garbage and I was second guessing my decision, but reading stuff like this makes me feel a little less crazy. I know, it sounds dumb and small, but it's nice to know that not everyone is against the idea, so thank you for not being hateful haha.
Sadie07 chapter 29 . 8/7
I loved it but I wish I could have seen the reaction of Cyborg Beast Boy and Raven
blahblah chapter 8 . 6/4
I feel for both of them and totally get where both are coming from.

The 'waiting for marriage thing' is always tricky. I've had so many people roll their eyes at me for it too, and act as though I'm a repressed prude or something. It's like no, I am demi-sexual and I have Asperger's, I can barely hug my own mother or my best friend without it just feeling like an invasion of my space, let alone let some girl or guy near me for other things. Coming from that I used to thing people who had sex either more casually or whatever were gross and wrong, pinterest and tumblr and even fanfic were surprisingly educational on the front that different people have different feeling about it. I did hilariously in my the psychology of human sexuality class tell me that if I was really a feminist I should have sex because that would prove that people couldn't tell me what to do with my body. She didn't like when I pointed out that she was telling me what to do with my body...
Sunnie Lyn chapter 15 . 5/17
I like how you portrayed robin's character accurately. Decent and noble, not a horny manipulated dick who would touch a girl until marriage cause He respect star's body. Those kind of men are the best
Sunnie Lyn chapter 14 . 5/17
bnx
Sunnie Lyn chapter 14 . 5/17
i like that robin respect star's body and not a horny manipulate dickhead. I like it .Your good at portraying his character. Descent and noble men who never touched their girl until marriage are the best.
RainandDust chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
The trolling is extreme.
AerinM chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Bahahahaha. Yeeeeeessssss! Alfred ftw!
AerinM chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
OMGOSH, Robin's head voice is full-on cracking me up. :) Thank you for the laughter and silliness of teenaged affection. This is quite fun so far.

(I'm waiting for the pin to drop and angst to come into play, but for now this is adorable.)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2016
By the gods. Omg that was super cute. It was truly refreshing to read this since i kinda follow what robin was doing. As much as i would blame religion (not the particularly religious) its more to do with my parents and my culture. But i have never considered a vegas elope wedding till i read this. Something about just letting go just appeals to me. I really love how much you interact with readers through your advice and authors notes. Anw good luck with the books.
WildBookworm chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I love this story! Robstar is becoming pretty high on my otp list.
AngelaLove072101 chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Cx
AngelaLove072101 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Hahahahah! Sir Cluckington! x'D Omg, I'm dead, I'm dead xD Hahaha xD This was beautiful, an absolute work of art! CX Haha Cx On to the next chappie! Cx
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Oh goodness that was adorable! Cx Haha! Adorable! xD On to the next chappie!
PinkyFox chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL (cries silently) THE ENDING WAS SO PERFECT AND THE WHOLE THING WAS AMAZING BECAUSE IT EVOLVED INTO SO MANY DIFFERENT PARTS AND UUUUUUUUUGH IT WAS SO PERFECT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS YAY.

OK.

I'M GOOD.

BREEEEEEAAAAAATHE. OK. ANYWAY this was AWESOME and thanks for writing it. I'm going to read other fanfictions and be totally confused because they're not the same as in this story because I'm so USED to how they act in this story. AND I'M SAD IT'S OVER AND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THE TITAN'S REACTIONS :) but dat's ok. YAY THANKS