Reviews for Bouquet
MSBlackmon chapter 29 . 7/8
This was a great story, I'm really sad it ended
TrumpetNeard chapter 29 . 7/8
I haven't slept in a day from reading this. Totally amazing tho, absolutely loved it.
Awww was there a spin-off of this story
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 29 . 6/26
Your writing always has this ability to pull at my heart (part of the reason I'm scared of reading the next parts of the Masks and e'ara [spelling mistakes] series I'm on) and make me just love and adore it.
No one expected the plot lines you added into this story, but I love it regardless. Just as much, if not more, than the one-shot parts. I loved it.

Keep up the good work! Whether it's in fanfiction, or otherwise. And when your books are published, let me know - hopefully I can find them in the U.S.

Love,

-Epic Otaku Cherry
SophieRosey2001 chapter 29 . 3/9
OH MY FOD IRNRNDNDKWDNCJEKSNKCOQND I READ ALL OF THIS IN 3 DAYS AND MY EYES ARE BURNING AND IM CRYING AND THAT WAS AMAZING AND SO THEM I CANNOT FUNCTION RO HANDLE THE EMOTIONS IM HAVING AND OH MY GOD THE BBRAE AND THE PERFECTION AND INCHARACTERNESS OF IT ALL SFJNDKFNVKRMWLXNE ALFRED IS AWESOME AND SO ARE YOU
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
AAAHHH I LUV THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Love the cluck intron and sir lansalot very funny!LOL
Athina Blaine chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
No one knew how far flowers could go, indeed. I've received more information about sex etiquette here than I did in my seventh grade sexual education class. If only this had existed back then, I would have seen spared a choice amount of headaches. Woe is I.

Seriously, though, loving this gem. Slice of life stories like this are really hard to come by, and even rarer are the ones done well. Marvelous.
Athina Blaine chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
People really don't talk about the consequences of premarital sex in modern day romance stories, not really. I guess it's a bit of a mood killer, isn't it? But it is an important issue to bring up, especially when considering Robin's character. Well done, I'm really impressed. :)
Athina Blaine chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
The best bait-and-switch execution I've ever witnessed. Well done, my friend, well done.
RippleInThePond chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
You are cruel. So cruel. /3
Ilpvekryallaalot chapter 29 . 4/6/2014
Oh my fuck i love this so much just ginished reading agaaasifbididk iYOU, MY DEAR, YOU ARE A BLESSIGNg
Little-Princess7 chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
I actually read the whole thing in less than a day and i love it so much! And also i love your "life advice", haha
BeforeThePrologue chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Beautiful, love Raven so much!
animestarz96 chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Liking this:) yo u don't have to be christian to wait, but the reason ur giving here os pretty much the reason the bible says, if ur religious its only because God says, but if u are a follower of christ it is the reason God give which is because it is a gift that should be savored for a man and a woman who are married. I beleive there is a difference between a religious person and a person who has a actual christian life. Sweet Robin(although, yes i know his reason is not a "religious" one, he is still sweet) ur stories always awesome :D