Reviews for Tears Of the Violinist
Wuchel1 chapter 9 . 7/31
Awesome story, so very well-written with every character on point. Truly a great read and I'm so glad that I found it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your story with us!
I've read a lot of Sherlock fanfiction over the past few years, and most of it hasn't touched me, because Sherlock and mycroft are absurdly hard characters to write accurately. I've only just found this, and it's the closest to gattiss and moffatt's characterisation that I think I'll find. Really beautifully done. I've read your supernatural and glee fan fiction before so I've no idea why I've only just found this. Wonderful x
I love the ending, so much heart felt feelings. Gorgeous x
BodhiJones chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Wonderful, an absolute joy to read. You describe the ferocity of their friendship and the horror of Moriarty beautifully. Loved it. Thank you for sharing this story :)
lauren.kennedy.794 chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Wow
Inkling Blotspot chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
YOU MURDERED THE STRADIVARIUS! Gosh I love this story but killing the Strad should merit a warning for character death, I should think.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
You know, yesterday I decided I was in the mood for a long-ish Sherlock fanfiction, but I had very little idea what else I was looking for... Turns out, this was it.

This was quite a bit darker than I think I originally had in mind, but it was very well written - your descriptions are fantastic, very vivid, and I especially love that last "shimmering droplets of music" section - honestly beautiful. It was in character and oh-so-very tense, jam-packed with hurt/comfort and angst but with a hopeful/happy ending eventually - and I can never resist a good helping of angst-with-a-happy ending.

All in all an excellent story, so thanks for sharing.
Doctordonnanoble chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
This is just an emotional roller coaster isn't it
You know how to work it
GlassGazer chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Your writing only improved as the story progressed. It was awesome!
maeerin chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
This was one of the first fics I read a couple of years ago, and I really enjoyed it. I love the hint of Johnlock in the ending, keeping it up to the reader. Brilliant work! I'll be recommending it :)
german reader chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
wow ! read this story all day and im so dazed now. I think its one of the best fanfiction i have ever read! thank you very much for your hard work
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
beautiful. amazing. incredible. this story is honestly my favorite sherlock fanfic. I cried, laughed, and yelled at my computer screen thanks to this story. all the characters were beautifully written. amazing, intense plot. thank you so much for using your talent to write fanfiction!
Hopeful-z chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
It was a very good story. And despite some problems (them coming back to Baker Street without any protection to be safer! And Sherlock's hatred for hospitals the biggest ones) it was one of the best stories I read in Sherlock fandom, in regards to good and believable characterization (characterization based on the TV series I mean). Well done
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Right, I remembered what I wanted to say. Sort of. You really GET Moriarty. I mean, your moriarty is more brutal and bloodthirsty than Andrew Scott will ever be but the dialogue is impeccable. That's the sort of thing he really would say. You really do get the characters. Keep it up.

(I'd love to discuss this fic further. Find me at .com . Just getting started there)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Somewhere around the second chapter i wanted to say something nice about john or sherlock or someone saying something now i forgot what i wanted to say because i'm crying way too much. keep it up.