Reviews for Tears Of the Violinist
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
beautiful. amazing. incredible. this story is honestly my favorite sherlock fanfic. I cried, laughed, and yelled at my computer screen thanks to this story. all the characters were beautifully written. amazing, intense plot. thank you so much for using your talent to write fanfiction!
Hopeful-z chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
It was a very good story. And despite some problems (them coming back to Baker Street without any protection to be safer! And Sherlock's hatred for hospitals the biggest ones) it was one of the best stories I read in Sherlock fandom, in regards to good and believable characterization (characterization based on the TV series I mean). Well done
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Right, I remembered what I wanted to say. Sort of. You really GET Moriarty. I mean, your moriarty is more brutal and bloodthirsty than Andrew Scott will ever be but the dialogue is impeccable. That's the sort of thing he really would say. You really do get the characters. Keep it up.

(I'd love to discuss this fic further. Find me at .com . Just getting started there)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Somewhere around the second chapter i wanted to say something nice about john or sherlock or someone saying something now i forgot what i wanted to say because i'm crying way too much. keep it up.
Mikkalea Luna chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Wow, that was brutal... but soooo good :-)
I have read this story in one go. And I'm feeling slightly breathless and speachless now!
Kels93 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
That was beautiful, and a very well fleshed-out story plot. I truly enjoyed reading this. It made me melt at the end when John gets the violin for Sherlock!
moonshroom420 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Awww, loved it!
moonshroom420 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Awww! Nice. I'm kind of looking forward to Sherlock seeing Moriarty again...
moonshroom420 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
You cannot kill John. YOu just caan't
moonshroom420 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Oh crap he's going to take John isn't he
moonshroom420 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
EEEK! This oughta be good
moonshroom420 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
That was amazing. Seriously, nice job. God I sound like a sadist. Meh. Well done
moonshroom420 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014