Reviews for Tears Of the Violinist
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 9 . 2/23
OMG THATS SO CUTE. HE GOT HIM A NEW VIOLIN EEEEEEEEEEEE! THATS ADORABLE

Btw, i forgot to mention this but in the chapters with Moriarty, thats amazing. I could picture everything happening, his voice, sherlock, everything so perfectly. It was perfect, and you got his phsyco personality down to a T. That was amazing, and you should feel awesome for that. Really. Awesome.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 8 . 2/23
I love thus so much. What have u done to me supernatural lover
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 7 . 2/23
Arg. I was kinda hoping sherlock was gonna get shot, but this works too.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 2/22
Well shit.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 5 . 2/22
Ur destined to kill me these cliffhangers i swear
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 4 . 2/22
I LOVE IT
I HATE IT
BUT I LOOOOVE IT!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 3 . 2/22
You got any more of dat ANGST
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 2/22
A series of terrifying events, eh? Eh?
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 2/22
I love this!

Dis gon be gud!
Linneanna chapter 9 . 1/1
brilliant story! and the ending, oh my!
Chatote chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
I truelly loved this story and the end was just... Beautiful.
DAPetty chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
This was fantastic! The best Sherlock fan fiction I've ever read! I will read this one again!
Wuchel1 chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
Awesome story, so very well-written with every character on point. Truly a great read and I'm so glad that I found it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your story with us!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
I've read a lot of Sherlock fanfiction over the past few years, and most of it hasn't touched me, because Sherlock and mycroft are absurdly hard characters to write accurately. I've only just found this, and it's the closest to gattiss and moffatt's characterisation that I think I'll find. Really beautifully done. I've read your supernatural and glee fan fiction before so I've no idea why I've only just found this. Wonderful x
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2016
I love the ending, so much heart felt feelings. Gorgeous x