Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
Vinylfalls1 chapter 20 . 4/28
wrong 'heal' used there. should've been 'heel'.
mkadamson567 chapter 26 . 3/17
Literally the best fan fiction I have ever read thanks so much for writing this!
Snufflebottoms chapter 26 . 1/18
good story
deadshot1027 chapter 26 . 12/21/2016
I seriously loved reading this amazing job! :D
Jj chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
Awwwwwwwww this was adorable
Guest chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
Loved this story so much such great writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/11/2016
Epic! And what a tragedy it would have been if I deleted the folder containing the link to this story like almost happened. As a result I spent my entire evening and night reading your story and only have one regret: I wish I would have done it sooner. Thank you and good luck in any future writing you may do.

Sincerely,
M.F.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/11/2016
It's two in the morning and that could be one of the reasons why I'm feeling over emotional but this chapter and the one before are my two of favorites of any fan fiction or pro story I've read. You deserve a round of applause and all the gold stars.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/11/2016
Who knew Aang would be so romantic! Where can I find one like him!?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
Oh my goodness! That was very intense. I'm not certain how you managed that while keeping it pg, but you did it alright!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
This chapter had me grinning silly. You captured all their feelings and the tiny nuances so nicely. Great job!
Fantasticgirl chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
I just started reading this chapter, and I gotta say, this story is amazing! It's humorously do romantic, which are my two favorite genres when it comes to fanfiction. Aang likes to touch Toph's butt XD.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/15/2016
Thank you!3 This is the best Taang Story Ever!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
This is boring they are only kissing this fanfic is for beginners
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
Fun sweet story that made me happy most of times and sad sometimes but I love every minute. Great writing, great story.