Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
Jj chapter 26 . 7/10
Awwwwwwwww this was adorable
Loved this story so much such great writing.
Epic! And what a tragedy it would have been if I deleted the folder containing the link to this story like almost happened. As a result I spent my entire evening and night reading your story and only have one regret: I wish I would have done it sooner. Thank you and good luck in any future writing you may do.

Sincerely,
M.F.
It's two in the morning and that could be one of the reasons why I'm feeling over emotional but this chapter and the one before are my two of favorites of any fan fiction or pro story I've read. You deserve a round of applause and all the gold stars.
Who knew Aang would be so romantic! Where can I find one like him!?
Oh my goodness! That was very intense. I'm not certain how you managed that while keeping it pg, but you did it alright!
This chapter had me grinning silly. You captured all their feelings and the tiny nuances so nicely. Great job!
Fantasticgirl chapter 4 . 6/8
I just started reading this chapter, and I gotta say, this story is amazing! It's humorously do romantic, which are my two favorite genres when it comes to fanfiction. Aang likes to touch Toph's butt XD.
Thank you!3 This is the best Taang Story Ever!
This is boring they are only kissing this fanfic is for beginners
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
Fun sweet story that made me happy most of times and sad sometimes but I love every minute. Great writing, great story.
King Harpo chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
What about Azula? You made it seem like she'd have a minor role in the story but she was never seen or heard from again.
SokkaAndTophBeifong chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I LUV IT!
Faolan Rei chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
/INTERNALLY SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS FANFICTION IS PERFECT AND I'M DYING/
Rarely do I find a fanfiction where everyone is so perfectly in character it /hurts/, and I applaud you for it because it can't be easy to get these two idiots together when they're so good at being idiots. I laughed until I nearly cried at everyone's absolute ridiculousness, while at the same time I adored the fluffiness and absolute love they felt for each other even when they were too afraid to admit it. I like how the most unlikely character (Mai) was such a big part in getting them together, because she's usually played off as unemotional and cold-hearted when really she just doesn't like to involve herself in unnecessary drama (and she's great at hiding what she's really feeling). All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this fanfiction, and I thank you for posting it for us to read. I wish you all the best with any and all future writing endeavors.
Happy writing! :)
-Faolan.
LudoxAeterna chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
Recently I started to read Taang's Fanfics, so as long as I did, I think this is one of the most Great Works, I hope you dont change but keep evolving your style, thanks and I really like this Fic.
GL TC