Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
King Harpo chapter 26 . 9/12
What about Azula? You made it seem like she'd have a minor role in the story but she was never seen or heard from again.
SokkaAndTophBeifong chapter 1 . 8/22
Faolan Rei chapter 26 . 8/16
Rarely do I find a fanfiction where everyone is so perfectly in character it /hurts/, and I applaud you for it because it can't be easy to get these two idiots together when they're so good at being idiots. I laughed until I nearly cried at everyone's absolute ridiculousness, while at the same time I adored the fluffiness and absolute love they felt for each other even when they were too afraid to admit it. I like how the most unlikely character (Mai) was such a big part in getting them together, because she's usually played off as unemotional and cold-hearted when really she just doesn't like to involve herself in unnecessary drama (and she's great at hiding what she's really feeling). All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this fanfiction, and I thank you for posting it for us to read. I wish you all the best with any and all future writing endeavors.
Happy writing! :)
LudoxAeterna chapter 26 . 7/12
Recently I started to read Taang's Fanfics, so as long as I did, I think this is one of the most Great Works, I hope you dont change but keep evolving your style, thanks and I really like this Fic.
AWSOME! There needs to be more TAang fans out there 'cause Katara does NOT like Aang! She was adamant that she loved him as a br9ther through out the entire show but near the end she all of a sudden desides that she loves him, WHAT, THE, HECK! there was no warning just "hey I'm suddenly in love with my little brother figure that has had a crush on me from day one". Thatlnk you for listening to my rambling l, and AWSOME STORY SO FAR!
I love that Suki and Ty Lee are basically Taang shippers.
I seriously love this.
They need to D.T.R
This is just a recipe for disaster isn't?
Fred chapter 5 . 4/14
Your story is great. So much fun and you are a great writer.
Tsuuga chapter 26 . 4/4
too much sweetness... now I really can't decide if I like Taang or Toko better. I'm leaning more towards Taang now, beacuse of this fic, it has to be the best Taang I've ever read. amazing work, well-written, well-structured, even if you weren't sure the entire time where you wanted it to go. it was pure gold
guest chapter 26 . 3/26
Great story I loved reading it.
Guest No. 123456 chapter 26 . 3/26
Gosh, they're so cute! I can barely contain my squeals as I type this. I really like how you wrote this. Very detailed, but never-not in a single occasion-ever losing it's sweet factor. Really loved it :3
j chapter 26 . 3/8
that was great i loved it!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 26 . 1/31
Katara, Sokka, Suki, Ty Lee, and Zuko are all still in the dark. They have no frickin idea that this all started with a bit of practice XD. I want to know if Sokka ever found out that Aang was never with Ty Lee, and if so, his reaction when told. I love this story, and it's already in my favorites.

Keep on writing, because we all know...

Practice Makes Perfect!