Reviews for The Mycroft Ultimatum
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
That was hilarious! The paint balling thing was perfect! I was rolling!
skylaeatpie chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
That's adorable. Good job Crofty... someone needs. To create crack in which. Crofty's umbrella is stolen... just saying.
Collection chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Please start writing again soon! I love this story and I'm looking forward to the M rated stuff (preferably with Sherlock on top) ;). I'd also love to read more of your stories. And will you perhaps write some nice stuff for KH too? Anyway, I hope you get some free time soon!
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Lol, Mycroft is silly. Playing match maker...
Tewr chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
This story is so good! And, I have to say there's nothing more I love than a Sherlock Seme. John is such an uke, it's perfect. SHERLOK SEME! -
ForgottenTales chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
Sherlock definitely. I do like a jealous, possessive Sherlock as the seme. :D

I enjoyed how Mycroft deliberately riles Sherlock up, all for his own good of course. For all that he is a Holmes and "holds a minor position in the government", he does act like a typical older brother, albeit in a more unconventional way.

I especially liked chapter 5 where the results of John's victory over Mycroft are seen and of course, Sherlock's sappy, head-over-heels thoughts about the doctor.

Just one thing, quote from the last chapter,

"It was starting to get fed up with the whole thing. I would have been nice if it were just Sherlock.."

I think you've got your Its and your I's mixed up.
giff4088 chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Nicely done. I'd say John for seme since I can see him finally getting tired of the back and forth pull and deciding to just pounce.
NivalKenival chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
XD AMAZINGNESS
WitchWarren chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Oh- I love that, brilliant. A part of me was wishing you'd use the 'Get what's in your hand out of my face line' but whatever it was good. There were a couple of spelling mistakes(hope you don't mind me pointing this out) and grammar issues; mist instead of most, at the start but this was really good.

MDI's for Sherlock would be going to a crimminology museum or something-because our army doctor is thoughtful like that.

I prefer them either way too _~ please swap them.

Always.

Oh GOD yes.

_

But I think it'd be nice if Sherlock had voracious curiosity, but then the more experienced John does something to make him stop and blush - because John CAN and WILL take control the first time
LaLuuuna chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Good job, girl! Finally Mycroft's plottings worked as they were supposed to! Anyway, about which one of them might be the top or bottom, well as a couple of my (gay) friends say when talking about their sex life (yeah, they boast a lot about it...) "he's the Bot, i'm the Toppom"! So, i don't know, but i think swapping roles could be funnier to read!
mutedmockingbird chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Oh god, the joy on my face when they put him in the middle and tried to make him choose.

I loved this chapter thoroughly and this is a story im always excited to see has been updated
Monika chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Sherlock-seme, Sherlock-seme!

awesome chap! :D
reader713 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Sherlock (seme)
Suishou Haruka chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Awwww shery! That las t moment was one of the must romantic I ever seen!... Ooh come one john! Cant u see?

More chaps!
dancing-bowties chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
god i love this. keep up the great work!