Reviews for Chosen
SoulFire20 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
This is the third story I've read of your's and I'm hooked. You are a fantastic writer!
ArtyTheVerticallyChallenged chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
A cracking start! I like your Hawke, she's just plain wicked (in the best possible way, of course). The divergence from the game was well thought out and interesting, poor Rachel though! Nice bit of foreshadowing about the pirate as well. Can't wait to see where you take the rest of the game's plot line, since this is just the start and I'm hooked already.
ToxicNightshade chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Awesome story so far. Can't wait to read more. I hope that will be soon. Only thing is I felt Chapter 2 could have had more insight into Hawke's mind and her feelings on the situation with the captain. It was obvious she wasn't thrilled with it, but it just felt a bit lacking.

It was still good though. More please!
Flake123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Please write more asap :)
CK chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Love this, more please!
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
"For losing our money and insulting Beth. Now quit you're incessant whining or go introduce your face to someone else's fist."

ScOut4It chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Brutal to be a woman in that world, but Hawke does seem to handle it with grace.

She has very interesting powers that aren't (?) powers. I liked the flash of vision she had while meditating Dalish style.

I am glad that you didn't have the journey by ship be glossed over. It was a great opportunity and emphasized Hawke's many attributes which include sea legs. Of course, I was hoping that Isabella would be making an appearance, perhaps as the captain, it just turns out that she did in an other way.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I very much am enjoying your style of writing.

Wonderfully written action packed beginning with the friend getting charred. You really are great at depicting how life can change in the blink of an eye.

I was getting so fond of your OC lil' Rachel. Nice twist (of the knife in my heart ;).

I really enjoyed the scene with Flemeth, both in the game and in this story.

The joke about the Deep Roads being vacant was funny, I believe that one is all yours, no?

Not that I would stop reading if this isn't a story with a pairing, but, if it is...I am hoping that that it is with Isabella as she appears to be the other part of the "/" in the summary.

Nice writing!
Lov3the3vil chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I greatly enjoyed this, I really did. I hate how little Rachel died though, I grew very attached to her in the short time she was with us.. Though I'm greatly looking forward to the relationship between isabela and hawke. I also love air's personality, a very good mix of all 3 personality choices from the game...

I can't wait till the next chapter(s). )

Nightbrainzz chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
definetly feeling spoiled here ;)

and also hoping you'll elaborate more on the red iron time since that went so completely underdeveloped in the game :)

definetly wondering how cullen's absence will affect the kirkwall order, and how Aeoryn will deal with all the i'm gonna asume, unwanted advances by kirkwall's male population.. i bet that will make for some hilarious situations xD okay, hoping for an update of one of the three now, this'll definetly be interesting, also wondering how hawke's rep will grow in the red iron time, so, see ya on the next update ;)
Nightbrainzz chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
hmm, elven battle meditation you say... arcane warriorlike i say xD

wonder what that 'meditation' is, cause i doubt that you can magically rejuvenate yourself through meditating for a few seconds, the vision also doesn't fit with that story, really curious where she learned all that, but i'm gonna go out on a limb and speculate that Malcom may have had something to do with it ;) feel free to correct me in the course of plot progression :) I'm also guessing that Air kept it from the others so they wouldn't be endangered by her.. anyway i'm sort of rambling again, gonna read on now xD
Nightbrainzz chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
very interesting indeed, although i should expect that from your stories by now ;) so i wonder how kirkwall will deal with craver bethy and Air all alive and well, and i'm definetly curious about Aeoryn's rather unique brand of magic, i'm already having several theories swarming my head xD

so, i'm gonna asume that the events of VotW will be your cannon foundation, this will definetly be very interesting, so i'm gonna read on a nd see what you've got in store for us readers :)
Gemini1179 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Certainly hooked! Going to be interesting to see where you take this. I like your portrayal of the Red Iron as well, they seemed more honourable than most mercs in the game anyway.
Gemini1179 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Another good chapter and twist on the story. Aeoryn is a very intriguing character. I thougt you handled the... Payment fairly well also. It wasn't an example of degredation, but rather a fierce protectiveness and the fact that the Captain wasn't a monster helped.
Gemini1179 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow, what a start! It was so sad about Rachel, I was really curious about her and it felt like there were many layers there that you were beginning to peel back. I understand though, it allows you to keep both the Beth/Aeoryn and Carver/Aeoryn dynamic for longer. Nice touches hinting at Aeoryn's uniqueness as well. Gonna say I wished this was a Hawke/Merrill piece, but I'm sure I'll love it all the same!