Reviews for Fate
Jean25 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Love your story and hope all is happy in RL too.
ilse23 chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
very nice story. Glad they found each other again. They belong together.
ACndCA chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
great story! I hope your friend is and will always be happy. And you too.

newsyd chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
How I was able to miss this story as a Stave and Cath fan?
Love it!
Syd
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I'm so happy Steve and Catherine are back where they belong. :)
loveRnB chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
that it that all I am so sad it feel underdone :(
francis2 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I can see how something like this could happen. Being unhappy makes you nostalgic. She made a decision and I hope she's happy now.
narwhayley chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Awwww horray they are back together again. And then once again, I love Steve/Cath Fics. This was different but still interesting and awesome. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
moonjat54 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Well I for one enjoyed this little AU adventure. I have learned that I am a Stath person which I understand is the proper reference for Steve/Catherine...LOL. I have liked Catherine since the first episode that she was in.

I wish your friend the best and thanks for the story.
Runner043 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
It's a good thing Steve called it a day; I don't think he could have concentrated after her arrival at HQ.
narwhayley chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Awww too cute. Matching Tattoos lol. And then of course they get together. Cath should just divorse the guy already and go get Steve. Great chapter! Hope you continue x)
lynnrxgal chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Clever, Smooth Dog and Catt. I thought that the H50 writers dropped the ball on the SD name (or maybe they were tucking it away for a later time).
ncis42 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
LOve catherine and steve! update soon!
loveRnB chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
hooooooooooo
Runner043 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I can totally picture their conversation on the balcony. Catherine sounds so sad and lonely.

Your change to Cat & Dog were quite fitting and cute.