Reviews for Touhou Jyoufuden
Please write more about stories abou chitose
Ombry chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Thanks for writing this, it has been a great read. :)
Usagi chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Just a suggestion, but I for one, would enjoy if a one shot or short story about an average day with Chitose, Sakan, Minoriko and Suzuha.

You could touch on Chitose's training and have Suzuha tease Sakan about taking care of Mokou recently.

Otherwise, great work and I hope to see more from you in the future.
DschingisKhan chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Aww, that was sweet, thanks! I wonder how long it takes for someone like Chitose to reincarnate? I mean she's just too good a person; if anyone is likely to wind up with accidental divinity for collecting too many merit badges... But there I go making spontaneous fanfiction with your character in my comments. Again.(笑)

I have to imagine fae children live a pretty long time. Do you think it's awkward meeting the reincarnation of one of your parents? I suppose this is something for Kamo Nari to think about as well... (Delightful Reimu/Cirno crack!)

And we've gone old school! Hooray! Ah, all the characters he could bring back... :'( At first, I wondered if you were raising Lady Mima, but I can't complain about this outcome. Giggles and Chuckles. Amazing. (As an aside, I only just learned that Kasen has a sweet tooth and I think that's
pretty swell.)

At any rate, thanks again; I'll be here, waiting patiently.
TCAnimorph chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
This story has earned its place as my favorite Touhou fanwork starring an OC as the main character.
DschingisKhan chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
You know, I've been wanting Touhou to get a wanyuudou for years... : (Think about how much fun wheel danmaku would be. Hell on wheels! Yeeeeah!)

Another enjoyable romp, and it addresses some of what I mentioned before. Hooray! Of course, there's plenty more that...ah, well maybe someday... It's not like anyone can force you, after all.

I can't really disagree with any of the characterisation you've gone with; ever mindful of the canon, aren't we? Fun fact: since it was not long post-Frontier, Japanese fans dubbed Kisume as "Bucket Ranka". Your depiction of Parsee was especially impressive- I think a lot of writers tend to gloss over just how intensely awful her ability could be, and she ends up getting played for laughs. Also, Satori came across as properly mysterious and opaque, which makes me happy (we all have our favorites).

I should probably mention, too: I like that these are written in the first-person. It's not nearly so common a thing as I would like.

And now I'll just wait patiently for more.
TCAnimorph chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
I really like how you've done this. And hey, Alice is only a stage 3 boss without her Grimoire and SHE nukes incident bosses with Marisa or even on her own (in the fighting games), so given the setup it's perfectly believable.
Captain Vulcan chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Satori is truly a mesmerizing and frightening girl, but I've lost it when she stated her sudden urge to slap 'Bond'.

Researching youkai, eh? I'm in the same boat. It can become Research Hell if you're not careful. My brain is still smoking over Chinese yao-jing and Korean yokwe...

Anyways, glad to see that you're back. And I eagerly anticipate the next episode.
TCAnimorph chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Oh my gods. Why is this so awesome I WANT TO HUG SATORI.
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Wow... Hey Arnold... I remember that...

Anyway, pretty good fic so far. I like the concept of the Akis finally getting miko (about damn time they were in the spotlight). I like how this is going so far. Just be a little more careful about how much you twist canon. Parsee was just about as much as you can get away with.

Looking forward to the next chapter, ciao.
UltraZeta120moron chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
nicely done :D

i wonder how Chitose gonna handle Parsee when she meet her, hope ya update soon :D

Kitsune out.
Captain Vulcan chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
The Chitose saga continues! I'm glad to see that she's back in action. So it has been a year since she first arrived in Gensokyou. A lot of things can happen in a year's time and it's nice to see that Chi decided to be a miko for the Akis.

Hmm. Moukou's being quite the pessimist, isn't she? I can't blame her though. Her sentiment does make sense: there's probably no need to develop feelings/friendship for someone if the said person isn't going to be around forever. It was cold of her to think that way but it's understandable. Thankfully, Sakan was there to reinforce her faith in comaraderie. It was a very nice touch.

Aha! Ten Desires character detected: Kyouko Kasodani. I just love that little mountain gremling (that's what a yamabiko looks like to me). I can definitely see her as the comic relief in this story.

Hmm. Yuyuko definitely knows FAR more than she let's on. This story is sorta a prelude to Ten Desires but our loveable friendly ghost can already sense Miko. The thing is, where exactly. Could this be the reason that Chi is going to travel to Chireiden for? It is an interesting premise.

And you're right about Kogasa. She's cute. Impossibly cute!