Reviews for Exit Wounds
Anloquen chapter 1 . 6/22
Wow, this was a rollercoaster of emotions! From bittersweet sorrow, through fear and pity until this "hell yeah" thrill at the end. I am amazed.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/26
But...but...what happens?

-SQ
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 4/6
oh, my god, please let there be a sequal,pleaseplease...
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
oh my grapes! :D This is amazing!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
And why does this not have a part 2? :)
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Cas, bby. ;A; Precious Cas...

- Crystal
LuxMondy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Devastating and hauntingly, terribly, beautiful piece. Sadly, there's no way the show itself can be as good. I'm just gonna go and let this be canon in my mind.
Lillz chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
another brilliant fic.
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really, really wish you'd expand on this. It's friggin beautiful.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I have literally sat here flailing at my computer for a few moments, trying to find the words. I still don't have them. I loved it.
BE
EtenalRest13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow. Wow. Wow. Very cool and very sad...to a point. The sad part I mean. When Cas got pulled away from him, I was almost in tears. You write and express emotion so well. I've read a few, 3 or 4 of your works so far. One I will be writing a gushing review of approval of soon. But this was very good. You have a way of surprising me. I loved that Dean went after him. I was totally not expecting that. You always portray them, the characters, so well. It's amazing.
LookWithinYourself chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
.Gosh! This is frigging AMAZING! Now it's Dean's turn to rescue the angel from hell. I have to say I love the ending, it sounds like Dean is ready to kick some SOB's asses, and its an open ending, leaving a lot to the imagination! Love it love it love it!
LookWithinYourself chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Neon Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ah, you need to mark this Complete so I don't keep hoping for the next chapter!

I know it's been jossed, at this point, but I really don't care. I want to watch Dean fighting through Hell to get to Cas, I really do.
bleedingflower chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was EPIC! Wow, so good. Please please say you are gonna continue this! Its amazing as it is, but I can't help wanting to see more.