Reviews for Exit Wounds
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
oh my grapes! :D This is amazing!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
And why does this not have a part 2? :)
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Cas, bby. ;A; Precious Cas...

- Crystal
LuxMondy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Devastating and hauntingly, terribly, beautiful piece. Sadly, there's no way the show itself can be as good. I'm just gonna go and let this be canon in my mind.
Lillz chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
another brilliant fic.
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really, really wish you'd expand on this. It's friggin beautiful.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I have literally sat here flailing at my computer for a few moments, trying to find the words. I still don't have them. I loved it.
BE
EternallyMOtionless chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow. Wow. Wow. Very cool and very sad...to a point. The sad part I mean. When Cas got pulled away from him, I was almost in tears. You write and express emotion so well. I've read a few, 3 or 4 of your works so far. One I will be writing a gushing review of approval of soon. But this was very good. You have a way of surprising me. I loved that Dean went after him. I was totally not expecting that. You always portray them, the characters, so well. It's amazing.
SPNAngelGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
.Gosh! This is frigging AMAZING! Now it's Dean's turn to rescue the angel from hell. I have to say I love the ending, it sounds like Dean is ready to kick some SOB's asses, and its an open ending, leaving a lot to the imagination! Love it love it love it!
SPNAngelGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Neon Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ah, you need to mark this Complete so I don't keep hoping for the next chapter!

I know it's been jossed, at this point, but I really don't care. I want to watch Dean fighting through Hell to get to Cas, I really do.
bleedingflower chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was EPIC! Wow, so good. Please please say you are gonna continue this! Its amazing as it is, but I can't help wanting to see more.
Caitlinxz chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is so beautiful, and amazing, and just perfect. Castiel doing all that just so that he could see Dean one last time was too much.

Beautifully written. I hope this continues because god cliff-hangers just put me on edge.

Caitlin
brynaroses chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Amazing story! I honestly cant stop thinking about it and what could happens next. I just re read it and its great and your writing is superb. I really hope you continue on with this story because there Is so much you could with it and you would do a fabulous job, you already are!
Tashiya chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Jesus Christ... I read must of your supernatural stories but this one... Im at loss for words actually. It's so sad and... hopuful at the same time. I read many fics about the post 7x02 and yours is the best of those. Please tell me you're writing a sequel...