Reviews for Jack and the Ponies
majorshane chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
WHY?! Why is this not an episode of Samurai Jack!?

Great freaking story. Wow, just wow. Every character was spot on and the fight scenes were great. 6/5 stars!
reader chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Thanks for the great story.
(watch out)
Great fic!
Princess E chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
make a sequel but this time twilights a princess :3
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Well written, and a good piece of work. I'll never understand the drive to always have Nightmare Moon return, but that's ok; you handle it well. The crossover is good, and you keep the characters personalities pretty well

Of course, a couple of things have changed since this has been published with new seasons having come out and all that, but not enough to worry about. Good Job.
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was a very good story. I see no real problems, a few words were reappeared in a confusing way, but still understandable. Great writing style. REALLY happy to have read this!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Good story! Like the Samurai Jack episodes of old.
IceLightning24 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Awesome story. I wish there could be more of these...
WishfullyThinking chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was really good! I could see this as an episode. Awesome.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Interesting to boot
raindow dash chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
it needs to be 20% cooler
jacob chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
that was an awsome fanfic of jack i hope thare are cool ones like this
Pettunen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was so amazing and awesome story! Hopefully Jack meets ponies again soon... I really wish that because it seemed like ponies liked hm
Whiteling chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Awesome take on this even though I was skeptical at first but it worked.

Celestia vs Aku - wicked cool although we all know Celestia isn't just a goddess, she's an angel personified.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Thank you, that was an excellent, professional-caliber story. It was well-written, entertaining, and remained faithful to the source material. I've never written a review of a fanfict before, and I only do so now because your work is the first that I've read that has merited it. Bravo! Please continue the good work!