Reviews for A Dream Deferred
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
This really made me misty eyed, expecially the last few lines. This is my new headcanon too!
zoe alice chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Headcanon accepted. I love the idea of the other Donna in there, looking out for herself, blending back into herself. And eventually forgiving the Doctor and herself, in a way.
mericat chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Heartbroken. Touching, true and leaves a genuine wistful ache in my heart. I wonder if he heard her?
mericat chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
This fic is so sweet. I always hated the deal Donna got. It's sad to see her consciousness shoved down into forgetfulness. I guess the Doctor was so stressed (as with Jack) that he wasn't thinking clearly and he didn't understand the process 'cause it had never been done before. Glad to see that she really loves Shaun, but the dialogue makes me feel so hollow and lonely inside.
madis hartte chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
*sobs* I hope you're happy with my tears, cos you have all of them.
V.Evergreen chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Loved it but it's so sad!
SnarkyHunter chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Love the voice and attitude, you've done a splendid job of capturing Donna's personality. Love Shaun's reactions, too, and absolutely adored the line of 'quite a looker, which you were never more than middling good at.' Hope to see more of this fic!
madis hartte chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Faving AND reviewing, cos really, this is brilliant.
mericat chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Enjoying this. Wish the Doctor could hear this, but glad Shaun heard the part about himself.
storywriter84 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I laughed when he celebrated the fact she thought he was better looking then the Doctor! Funny chapter, looking forward to more.
mericat chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love your writing. You have Donna down so well. Love her. I hope he can save her.