Reviews for Work On Your Balance
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I wouldn't bet on there not being a pileup next time, with Sherlock's luck added to the fact that he seemed to enjoy it.
Anyways. I very much enjoyed this production of Sherlock: On Ice.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Thanks for writing and posting
thecupboardunderthestairs chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
aw! Loved iy! well done, Sherlock was a little OOC but your John was perfecto! Also the sub-plot case made me laugh :D
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aww! That was cute! And the resolution to the case was reminiscent of an episode of Scooby Doo I saw when I was younger. One of the members of "the gang" left their bag somewhere, and some Greek guy was trying to return it. Fred translated wrong, and they thought the guy was telling them that they were cursed. lol Anyways, nice fic :)
tabbiecat chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love ice skating. ;) Kept wondering how you were going to get Greg in there. It would have been even funnier if the girl had also been his neice and came out with a childrens-oh-so-poignant-sum-up-one-liner at the end! Thanks, Tabbiecatx
Brit chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Sherlock is hilarious in the opening as he is freaking out. Something about flailing about on the ice seems to bring that out in even normal people.

And I liked the little newspaper headline about horror on the ice.

Very cute, fun, and funny.
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Haven't stepped into an ice rink in decades, but as I recall the rentals back then went black for males and white for females. Since young boys through old men ice skated why wouldn't John have gotten a pair of boys skates rather than ladies? Even if ladies were all that were available, there is such a thing as inexpensive black shoe polish.
Insane Liam chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
oh could you please continue this? its soooooo cute and fluffy