Reviews for In Bloom
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 1/3
Go, goooo Haruka-chan! O
yaya-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
make a sequel pleaseeee :)
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
where's the sequel to this!? MORE! MOAR!
satomika chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
i find this one so depressing... :(
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I can't believe it ended there. I feel like I'm hanging..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Sequel!
Lilaclia chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
As I was suffering due to lack of anything from this couple and ready to give up, this salvation came in the form of a fic so thank you very much! Let me start by saying that the writing is great, very descriptive when needed and the phrases in italics added a great dramatic effect. You used it just right. The way this is written is just the way I love one-shots to be written, short and to the point but with emotion and meaning in nearly every sentence.

When reading/watching and Yakumo says something... well, Yakumo-like, I always jokingly wonder why Haruka puts up with him and sometimes I think about what she would say if she would answer it seriously. So great job in making that into a fic! You showed us what I might like best about Haruka, beating herself all the time but then putting that self-doubt and insecurities into confidence which results in her doing the right thing in the end. The length clued me into that it would mostly be about Haruka but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have liked to know what happened and Yakumo's response but I still think ended great. Thank you for writing this!
fate in the star chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
that was really good great job.

lovez